SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

43 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

^^^ Yaassss !!!!! Cardi Dog is back ..........!

ETA - Stevie, how long / how many takes do you need before they all react ensemble to the "C'mon then !" command ?

It's quite easy to be honest, I get them to sit and then slowly back off, press and hold the button and it takes multiple photos and I select the best one......well today was quite easy some days not so much.

IMG20230817122847_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Can someone explain how when you take a dog for a walk for maybe an hour, a good walk mind, lots and lots of steps, he's chasing a ball, fighting you with his rope toy etc etc 

That when the fucker gets back in the house its like he's built up a kinetic charge and has to release it all in 15mins 

Basil was out today 3 times with me, the last one a cracking walk, good weather for it, he was buzzing, once we got in he spent 15mins bouncing off the walls then just chucked it 🤣🤣🤣

Not my dog but house I'm staying in has a dog from a few doors down who just meanders into the house it smells food from. Woman says he's never sure of people- and I was much the same. Yesrday morning he come and we had a bond over breakfast. Last night he wasn't here. This morning he come in and straight up like this :

IMG-20230816-WA0002.thumb.jpg.02bf507997bc61e25afd2106cb8a9621.jpg

Come in tonight, house was full and he come running through and sat between my legs.

Genuinely going to miss the handsome wee devil. :wub:

45 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Not my dog but house I'm staying in has a dog from a few doors down who just meanders into the house it smells food from. Woman says he's never sure of people- and I was much the same. Yesrday morning he come and we had a bond over breakfast. Last night he wasn't here. This morning he come in and straight up like this :

IMG-20230816-WA0002.thumb.jpg.02bf507997bc61e25afd2106cb8a9621.jpg

Come in tonight, house was full and he come running through and sat between my legs.

Genuinely going to miss the handsome wee devil. :wub:

He's a cracker

5 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

He's a cracker

He really is. Such a cracking temperament but living on farmland with bulls has him a bit spooked by bigger things. He's terrified of mugs. Here he is staring out my cup of tea :lol:

IMG-20230816-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.9d23218c4c6132b6ccdf126641444f91.jpeg

IMG-20230816-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.9d23218c4c6132b6ccdf126641444f91.jpeg

IMG-20230816-WA0007.jpeg

14 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

@Derry Allijust steal him lol, he's probably go with you of his own free will by looks of it

I did say to the woman if he's ever deemed surplus to tell her neighbours ill come take him. It sounds pathetic since I've only been around him for a couple hours all in at most but I was gutted driving to the ferry the day. 

Dogs, eh. I'll have to make do with the one at home. 

Edited by Derry Alli

Booked a holiday for October and we were struggling to find kennels for Buddy,when we were away in May he stayed with my wife's pal,Found a kennel but  it was £23 a night,Then my wife's pal offered to watch Buddy again😀

I don't think i would be happy thinking of him i kennels.

Edited by Andy Dufresne