SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

16 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Took Basil to one of the dog enclosures today, thought is try working on his recall etc, get him chasing a ball, first few mins he did then spotted the sheep and proceeded to spend about twenty mins running up and down the fence annoying the life out of them

Still didn't fucking tire him out either, boy had a nuclear battery in him i think, never bloody stops

A dog field with sheep right next door is just teasing the poor guy, mines would go mental trying to get the sheep.

On 16/10/2023 at 21:38, 54_and_counting said:

Took Basil to one of the dog enclosures today, thought is try working on his recall etc, get him chasing a ball, first few mins he did then spotted the sheep and proceeded to spend about twenty mins running up and down the fence annoying the life out of them

Still didn't fucking tire him out either, boy had a nuclear battery in him i think, never bloody stops

On 16/10/2023 at 21:56, Empty It said:

A dog field with sheep right next door is just teasing the poor guy, mines would go mental trying to get the sheep.

The daft money grabbing farmer that decided to set up a dog run next to a sheep field needs fucking shooting (in my moderate opinion). 

If you are going to be near livestock, the dog needs to be on a lead in close proximity to (or in) the field and be told in no uncertain terms - whether that through basic boredom training or a shorter sharper tug on the lead - that sheep are absolutely not fair game. 

Allowing him to get excited and treat them as fun exercise with only a fence between the two of them does not bode well for the long term. 

Edited by alta-pete

When i was on holiday this past week my dog was left with a lovely local dog sitter who knows him well and he's comfortable at their place to the point that he commandeered her 2 year old dogs bed with no questions asked. Talk about respecting your elders. 

Apparantly the dog isn't too calm with other dogs and is very energetic but he clearly respected my old boys lazy nature.

received_1029545888342134.jpeg

9 hours ago, RuMoore said:

When i was on holiday this past week my dog was left with a lovely local dog sitter who knows him well and he's comfortable at their place to the point that he commandeered her 2 year old dogs bed with no questions asked. Talk about respecting your elders. 

Apparantly the dog isn't too calm with other dogs and is very energetic but he clearly respected my old boys lazy nature.

received_1029545888342134.jpeg

Bet the dog loved having an elderly pal over.

3 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Poor wee soul, that's got to be gutting. Is he showing many symptoms just now?

She is walking with her back legs like they are on tip toes. Sadly she has no control over her back end. Luckily she has no diarrhoea so the clean up is quite easy.

3 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Photos of yer dug in the dug thread pls.

2 minutes ago, stressball said:

Dug photos fine in here

After watching the last 5 minutes of the Hearts game.

received_831477161741667.jpeg