SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Big chap went to the vets today and didn't come back. Whole family is heartbroken. #sumboi

f0301a11fec8d80410fd2787324b221c.jpg

Sorry to read, Pedro. Looks like a smashing lad. As said, don’t wait long in getting a new dog. Not a replacement, but a new dog

Thanks all. He was some cookie (but then of course, entirely understandably, everyone's else has got their own equally special cookie). You all know you'll outlive them but it's the worst day ever when that realises itself.

The boy told me today, as I know, that he spent the last 12 years doing everything he could to get out of taking him out for a walk. Today, he'd give everything he had to take him out one more time.

Give yours a hug tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Rosie the dog spent the weekend up in Golspie play fighting with my mum’s Golden Retriever. She is now absolutely wiped out. Could literally watch them going at it for days. Hilarious.

f39b116923d150837b0c971e0bce4aa8.jpg

^^^this was just about the only time we managed to keep them still all weekend.

01f7e12a9f033e2b29ce44f985a12a51.jpg

42a9f3fbe3cf06f5d1bf9d9f6860e424.jpg

On 10/12/2013 at 11:45, J_Stewart said:

Yaaasssss. That's my mate Walter's dogs. George is the big one facing the camera and the one with it's back is called Mumford I think. George is quality.

We used to have a Golden Retriever called Honey, sadly she had to be put down a few years ago. Golden Retrievers are definitely the best natured dogs around. Only photo I could find was of when she was a puppy. Cute as f**k.

post-30544-0-78259100-1386675928_thumb.j

I just took a screenshot and sent it to my sister asking if it was hers or Walters!! I’m s but behind with this thread!

Honey  was lovely.

7 hours ago, Rowan said:

I just took a screenshot and sent it to my sister asking if it was hers or Walters!! I’m s but behind with this thread!

Honey  was lovely.

I actually saw your sister yesterday when I was walking the dogs back to mums, although didn't get the chance to speak to her.

Honey was a brilliant dog, mum's new Honey 2.0 is great crack as well, her and Rosie are absolutely relentless when it comes to play fighting any time we're up. Incredibly entertaining. 

My puppy's settling in quite nicely. It's probably his first birthday around now. He very rarely got to play with other dogs in Albania (all either strays or working dogs) so he' relishing the opportunity to take on much larger dogs in the park, as this .gif shows.

aa9b483f12.gif