SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

• 2 weeks later...

Got a dog or a family member you wish to lock up? I have two cage/training crate things no longer needed. One would suit small-medium dog, one would suit a big dog. If you're around Edinburgh and need to lock stuff up let me know. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Got a dog or a family member you wish to lock up? I have two cage/training crate things no longer needed. One would suit small-medium dog, one would suit a big dog. If you're around Edinburgh and need to lock stuff up let me know. 

@mrsbairnardo 

Turns out it was just a Disco nap for Rosie the dog, who proceeded to hit the gear...hard. Some girl.

IMG_2052.thumb.jpg.9ff93b38f49872c30ae0105b5afe7375.jpg

Disclaimer: I do not allow my dog to have cocaine (even if it is brilliant crack), this is merely snow which I’ve used for comedic effect, as evidenced below:

IMG_2053.jpg

Roxy is not doing very well today. She is in season, very lathargic, vomiting, diarrhoea, cant get comfortable. We called the vets last night and they just said it was her season. We not so sure so we are going to see how she progresses today. Poor dug!