SHOW US YOUR DOGS!

Lofarl

Of course given our latest news, this was the missus idea for the obligatory Facebook photo. IMG_1510.thumb.jpg.4eaa51090d12f1948e2202bf7ec26069.jpg

Lovely dug but a kick in the pie is due for the Facebook announcement photo pish. Sorry, thems the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

It snowed for long periods on Friday and again on Saturday meaning, not a problem for the dogs, they love running around in the deep snow. Yesterday we had freezing rain all afternoon, this meant a layer of ice formed on top of the snow outside. Took the dogs out at 5pm to do their business, they ran out the door expecting to run through the snow as they normally do, only for sheer panic to set in when the snow starting cracking under their feet and they sank into the snow beneath. I had to stamp around in my boots and create a little patch of soft snow before they could finally go. 

Picture was taken yesterday morning before the freezing rain

Saint snow.jpg

Edited by Torpar

I always do, though the snow melting shows me that a lot of my fellow  dog owners seem to believe if your dog shites in the snow it just disappears 

The only time I’ve thought about not picking up was when Rosie the dog shat outside the Tories office front door. I still picked it up, but there was serious consideration.

Went hill walking a couple of weeks ago. Rosie the dog fucking loves hill walking:

IMG_1127.thumb.jpg.da24d0bf812d558510bbfee3a5ac1efe.jpg

Still not quite as much as she loves chasing her ball though:

IMG_0974.thumb.jpg.f3df44dd6321a2d9c5b49876e1efb91e.jpg

Or playing in leaves:

IMG_1004.thumb.jpg.75c2937008d51648faa9f73174458790.jpg

Or trying to steal my spot in our bed:

4720d120-77e0-447c-85e3-e80f354d2557.thumb.jpg.9b1600f3ca8590372b84c950ea4d061c.jpg

Some girl [emoji7]