The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

22 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

No loan signings after the transfer window closes (sorry, slams shut). WRK's results are in though!

I had a half-date last night and a cheery lunch today so I may eschew the BWV option and take my time tomorrow afternoon.  Plus I fully expect to be gubbed...

Edited by The_Kincardine

Here's me thinking that someone had forgot to turn the clocks back. What was the Cup Final result?

Down to the real stuff. A new league campaign starts with another 4 Aussie question day. 7/10 for me including 3 Aussies. Got the first 5 then 7 & 10. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=5433&sectionId=1

Guessed the TV, Apollo and the larb, missed out on Aussie state and whatever the hell the Dally M give out gongs for. A pleasing eight, then. 

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So the game's a bogey and I got 26/25.

Hard lines, WRK ;)

Oh, if only I hadn't got forty-two...:whistle

Dally M Awards are for National Rugby League and awarded to player of the year, coach of the year and a few others. Votes cast by journalists on a 3-2-1 basis for each round of the minor premiership. Names after Herbert Henry "Dally" Messenger who was supposedly an Australian rugby union  league great way back when.