The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

42 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

...And a poor, poor four to end the week. Poorer still, as I knew five, and pressed the wrong answer!

Sorry. I had to call a moratorium on sympathy points :P otherwise it could get out of hand. Still, it won't affect the trophies / relegation places. 

And a shit 4 for me too. 

Guessometer back on track 8/10 :lol:

Knew three and educated guess on two.

Fluked sports questions and singer, cause I've heard of her on here, I think.

Book and PM wrong. Will it be enough to avoid a quick return to the didd...Beazer Homes League?

Rose from my sick bed to score 6/10 - what a hero. Only certain of one (large book) but 5 years of struggling with Latin paid off for nr 4, and a couple of shrewd guesses and a couple of inspired guesses gave me 6.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Another 7 with only one guess.  What do you call a 50/50 when two are clearly wrong and you don't know the answer but one seems 'righter' than the other?  Obviously not a 75/25...but maybe a 60/40?

Was that the characters in a book question?

11 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

5/10. Only knew 3 so 7 guesses

Welcome! We have a weekly quiz league (with 2 divisions) and a monthly cup if you'd like to join... just take the quiz for the rest of this week (if you want to that is! not forcing you into it!), and I'll add you to the league and the cup. You as well @Marr1!

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Welcome! We have a weekly quiz league (with 2 divisions) and a monthly cup if you'd like to join... just take the quiz for the rest of this week (if you want to that is! not forcing you into it!), and I'll add you to the league and the cup. You as well @Marr1!

I trust these newcos aren't getting parachuted in without a vote from the current membership?