The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

31 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sorry there was no league table today. Part apathy, part disappointment that I'm already half way down the BHL. Also start a new job next week so the service will probably get even worse. 

Anyway ... today's quiz. A wee read of the comments has yielded no cluelets (except WRK's cryptic comment) so I'm going in. 

Jesus. A terrible 3. And that includes guessing the Aussie governor-general. What a pissing disaster. 

On the job front did you take the money or open the box?

Just now, Eednud said:

On the job front did you take the money or open the box?

Reading the job spec of the money job, I "opened the box" instead. If it all goes up the left

(I appreciate everyone said go for the money, but I did that last time and got royally shafted, so I'm going for the "fun" job this time!). 

Sorry there was no league table today. Part apathy, part disappointment that I'm already half way down the BHL. Also start a new job next week so the service will probably get even worse. 
Anyway ... today's quiz. A wee read of the comments has yielded no cluelets (except WRK's cryptic comment) so I'm going in. 
Jesus. A terrible 3. And that includes guessing the Aussie governor-general. What a pissing disaster. 

Nothing cryptic there,YE. Mrs wrk and I have been enjoying a bit of Rodgers and Hammerstein this evening, featuring rosette number three as one of many Siamese wives. Damn good it was, too.

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Good luck, Cardinal. I'm sure the new employer will have access to Excel. emoji6.png

Cheers lad. But it's the 21st century. I use Google Sheets :)

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Nothing cryptic there,YE. Mrs wrk and I have been enjoying a bit of Rodgers and Hammerstein this evening, featuring rosette number three as one of many Siamese wives. Damn good it was, too.

WTF is rosette number three?

Congrats on the new job Cardy, hope it's what you want it to be! But failure to adhere to league duties will have ye up in front of the beaks mind [emoji6]

55 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

In a burst of twee sentimentality a while back, I referred to my four female offspring as the rosettes. Daft, I know, but hey ho...

My brother's first two children were girls and he affecionately became known as 'perfume baws'.

Anyway, first 3 correct and last 7 wrong. 3/10