The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Most of my burd anecdotes revolve around me trying and failing to get in about the fairer sex!

Like the time after I dislocated my shoulder and my arm was in a sling. Getting the tube home and a wee bit "Bully Wee Villaed", I started chatting up some lassie. Twas a while ago and I can't remember exactly what happened, but the ink was barely dry on our agreement to go out on a date when she dropped her ticket, and being the perfect gentleman, I picked it up with my "bad arm". She stood up, loudly proclaimed me to be a charlatan in front of the whole carriage, then marched off the train indignantly.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet from a psycho bitch, tbh.

9 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Most of my burd anecdotes revolve around me trying and failing to get in about the fairer sex!

Like the time after I dislocated my shoulder and my arm was in a sling. Getting the tube home and a wee bit "Bully Wee Villaed",

Was our buddy that bad last night?  I can't imagine.

7, knew 2.

Remember when you were young and a 147 in snooker or a 9,dart finish were rare? And now they are (or imho) fairly regular. Seems that getting 9 or 10 in this quiz is going the same way.

How about the next cup competition being handicapped? Seed the draw and all the diddy Beazer Homes teams like me get +1 or +2 start.

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Like the time after I dislocated my shoulder and my arm was in a sling. Getting the tube home and a wee bit "Bully Wee Villaed", I started chatting up some lassie. Twas a while ago and I can't remember exactly what happened, but the ink was barely dry on our agreement to go out on a date when she dropped her ticket, and being the perfect gentleman, I picked it up with my "bad arm". She stood up, loudly proclaimed me to be a charlatan in front of the whole carriage, then marched off the train indignantly.

^^^ Ted Bundy school of dating :whistle

Somebody else must have answered instead of me - 9/10! Time for a lie down. Knew 3 - Red Sea, Des Moines and TV series. Fairly sure of shoe lace, artist and Diana Price. Inspired guesses for the other 3. (If I'd gone with my first choice for poffertjes I'd have got 10 - but musn't grumble.

A very heartening 9/10 and no prizes whatsoever for guessing which one I got/guessed wrong. Thanks to Mrs AFJ for her repeated plays of the album containing the song "Jessie" way back in the days when we still liked each other. It's actually a pretty good album, although nothing like my normal listening style.

40 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

A very heartening 9/10 and no prizes whatsoever for guessing which one I got/guessed wrong. Thanks to Mrs AFJ for her repeated plays of the album containing the song "Jessie" way back in the days when we still liked each other. It's actually a pretty good album, although nothing like my normal listening style.

:lol: