The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Highest score in each round gives the Scots an unfair advantage in the 2-on-1s. Dividing the Scottish pairs' total scores by two would be fairer.

I thought Sepp Blatter was corrupt before I took part in a competition run by the Cardinal!

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

" I'm too sexy for my shirt " as I rock up with a six. Knew six and like my mobile guessometer on its last legs. Hopefully this keeps me secure in my mediocrity. Will do the ride her haggard cup quiz on Sunday as I listen to the Archers omnibus. Its a rock n roll lifestyle for the captain...:P

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Highest score in each round gives the Scots an unfair advantage in the 2-on-1s. Dividing the Scottish pairs' total scores by two would be fairer.

I thought Sepp Blatter was corrupt before I took part in a competition run by the Cardinal!

I agree with my RotW team-mate in principle - but simpler to combine the Sweaties' scores and double ours.  Easier for the big Cardi too - though we do know he likes his decimal points.  I have no real problem with simply taking the higher score but  'every player plays so every player counts' appeals to my inner egalitarian.

Speaking of which - have we been told the over all position yet?  How many ties do we need to win before we get our hands on the RHH Cup?

I agree with my RotW team-mate in principle - but simpler to combine the Sweaties' scores and double ours.  Easier for the big Cardi too - though we do know he likes his decimal points.  I have no real problem with simply taking the higher score but  'every player plays so every player counts' appeals to my inner egalitarian.
Speaking of which - have we been told the over all position yet?  How many ties do we need to win before we get our hands on the RHH Cup?

I think we need to win six points out of seventeen games. We should do that, even despite the Cardinal's blatant cheating.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I think we need to win six points out of seventeen games. We should do that, even despite the Cardinal's blatant cheating.

That's 6 points from 16 games, don't forget I'm in your team...

11 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Friday was a 9/10 day while Thursday was an 8/10.

Keep that form going in to the cup, bud.

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He'll likely say there was no unfair sporting advantage or some bollocks...

26 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's 6 points from 16 games, don't forget I'm in your team...

And me. Only thing that keeps me from demotion to the Welfare Leagues is multiple choice.

I think that instead of the Aussie quiz the Cardinal should just make up a daily one each day! I seem to do much better on his quizzes and tie breaks than that damn Aussie number! We should start a crowdfunding page and it could be his full time job!

A few "takeaways" from yesterday. 

•  Nobody was fooled by my 2 on 1 chat
  •  I don't feel too clever
  •  Despite wearing a bald wig, leopard skin coat and mouth-organ last night, I still didn't pull
  •  Anyone who uses the word takeaway outside taking food away from a food place is a pure dick.
  •  f**k knows when the play off will happen. Likewise the results of the cup. 9 PMs received. Gave them all a cursory "meh" but have no desire to actually mark them. 
  •  August plans for the cup include dinghying it. 
  •  I'm off out on the piss again later today
  •  Pleslie99 suggested I do a quiz a day. I actually offered to do that in my unemployed days. Thankfully, a few people pulled me back from the brink cos that would have been shite. 
  • Are Pleslie99 and Peasy23 the same person?

1-prem.png.d3794786c3f73c9998a54390751a58ab.png

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu