The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 for Monday. My previous 8 (on Sunday) was for Tuesday's quiz masquerading as Monday's....I think :huh: 

Got Risk and Gabriel Allon wrong. Guessed most decorated servicewoman question and had a hunch about the Science of Getting Rich book (might have heard it before, but most likely just got lucky).

Edited by Frankie S

16 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Cardi needs to get a grip of this. The power of mod has made him neglect his duties. This thread is descending into chaos! A distinct lack of league tables! No cups and now a calendar meltdown! Any more of this and I'm away to join the breakaway euro league

Haud the fecking bus here! 

• First league tables are posted on Tuesday lunchtime! That will still happen (hopefully)
  • Re: cups... a couple of people volunteered to take up the mantle but never delivered the bacon. I'm mobbed in October but I'll try and crank something up in November. 
  • And I can hardly be held responsible for the Australian making an arse of their quiz dates!

Harrumph :(