The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

29 minutes ago, The DA said:

And so is mine - 7 out of 10 for Monday.  As I posted on Sunday evening. Feck, Cardinal's aren't quite as infallible as popes, are they?

The whole start to this week has confused the f**k out of me, tbh.

11 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Knew six scored six.

I've decided to ignore the stupid Australian questions so that's six out of eight, which works out at 7.5/10.

I'm sure the Cardinal won't mind my minor tweak to the scoring system.

Won't mind?  I think he should positively encourage it.  We should all have our personal opt-outs.  I'd go for:

• All Aussie sports questions
  • All questions about music since 1986
  • All 'reality TV' questions

Edit:  "All questions I don't know the answer to" is maybe taking it too far.  You know who you are ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine

Won't mind?  I think he should positively encourage it.  We should all have our personal opt-outs.  I'd go for:
Edit:  "All questions I don't know the answer to" is maybe taking it too far.  You know who you are [emoji6]

Those are more or less the same exceptions I would go for.

So bored at work today I spent the morning memorising the order of the first twenty or so Roman Emperors.

Did a question about Roman Emperors come up? Did it f**k.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7703&sectionId=1

9/10 Wednesday. Best yet I think.
Got the last one wrong but Tynieness's guessometer stood me in good stead for the two Australian questions.

Nine here as well, with a couple of guesses too. Atmosphere wrong - it's one of those lists I've never got stuck in memory.

58 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Edit:  "All questions I don't know the answer to" is maybe taking it too far.  You know who you are ;)

Question No 1 in the forthcoming Cup is about a signing Aussie rugby player who appeared on Big Brother. Twice!

1 minute ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Question No 1 in the forthcoming Cup is about a signing Aussie rugby player who appeared on Big Brother. Twice!

If they were also boy-band members we know which Hearts-supporting Mod would have that yin in the bag...