The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

12 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

A 7/10.

So Cardy, am I doing the cup quiz, or is the other volunteer? Can't remember who it was?

I thought you were doing it for September, but if you'd like to take up the mantle for October, you're more than welcome!

Can't believe I got the FA cup question wrong, but then again, I got the Aussie reality TV pish question right, so can't complain about my 7.

Wednesday's league tables here lads.

WRK has adopted his usual position of Daddy. Still a few missing scores so no point getting excited about relegation yet. 

1-prem.png.e8edcce55ef29c9ebc369dfad5b6c929.png

In the SWL, Jagfox is pressing for a return to the top shop with a 3 point cushion. Lots of teams vying for the play-off position.

2-steal.png.294940693c4a69ae09962426cd644f13.png

And in the BHL, are we going to see a new name on the trophy? And surely that's not Dee Man in 2nd place? Only a couple of seasons after almost canning his quizzing career... NorthernJambo is doing well in his first season in charge ... some very high scores in the BHL!

3--bhl.png.6ac19d75b6834264f6879b36d45d6232.png

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I thought you were doing it for September, but if you'd like to take up the mantle for October, you're more than welcome!

Can't believe I got the FA cup question wrong, but then again, I got the Aussie reality TV pish question right, so can't complain about my 7.

Me too, but someone else posted to say they had it covered. I'm easily confused.

Will get to work tomorrow. Round one will be on "Famous Linfield players between the two World Wars".