The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Here's some leagues then. 

In the Premiershit, what a commanding lead WRK has opened. 6 points is practically unassailable, although there are a few missing scores - particularly from Frankie and AlanG. 

1-prem.png.0e315d97395ca6f1431e8acebc4b0d63.png

Jagfox and Tynieness seem to have the SWL in hand... with Eednud a shoo-in for the play-off. Meanwhile, welshbairn and Livilion are having a disastrous season. 

2-steal.png.b4d365142a53b31ef08e7f658f8ff793.png

In the BHL, Ross hangs on to first, and Dee Man is still clinging on to the play-off position. Should be an exciting end to the season. 

3--bhl.png.2e75dc8983002bccfa1e45a936f3a48c.png

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Here's some leagues then. 

In the Premiershit, what a commanding lead WRK has opened. 6 points is practically unassailable, although there are a few missing scores - particularly from Frankie and AlanG. 

1-prem.png.0e315d97395ca6f1431e8acebc4b0d63.png

Jagfox and Tynieness seem to have the SWL in hand... with Eednud a shoo-in for the play-off. Meanwhile, welshbairn and Livilion are having a disastrous season. 

2-steal.png.b4d365142a53b31ef08e7f658f8ff793.png

In the BHL, Ross hangs on to first, and Dee Man is still clinging on to the play-off position. Should be an exciting end to the season. 

3--bhl.png.2e75dc8983002bccfa1e45a936f3a48c.png

6 for Monday. 7 for Thursday

After my repeated abject failures in Cup competitions I am exempt from this one, so I have an excuse, flimsy though it is.

That leaves 39 other players and I needed to get down to 16, so we have nine straight games and seven with three teams involved. Using the latest modern technology, I scribbled down everybody's name on little bits of torn up post it notes and drew them randomly, resulting in the following.......

Dyl v Peasy23 v Gman_1985

The Captain v Jagfox99 v Welshbairn

Blackislekillie v madwullie v johnnydun

Jacksgranda v Tynieness v Wilkinson 1998

Leeds Saint v Swarley v Northern Jambo

Bully Wee Villa v gkneill v Dee_62

MSU v Frankie S v Alang 1993

Dee Man v His Eminence The Cardinal

CowdenO v WILLIEA

The DA v Eednud

irvine_buddie v Scotfree

Helpma v BigBo10

Ross v Pickled Herring

Supermik v White Rose Killie

deej v LiviLion

pleslie99 v SlipperyP

The highlighted fixture is the all Premiershit clash and obvious tie of the round. With two of the big guns gone after the first round there should be room for smaller clubs to aspire to greatness................................

Questions to come later.

Here we go folks, The Fcuk-Up Cup is off and running, and most certainly not a highbrow quiz. Answers to be in by 12:00 noon on Sunday when, hopefully, I will be sober enough to proceed with the next round.

First half

http://cdn.quiz-maker.com/Embed-Quiz?q=Q31UTZ8&tt=1505406954946&ed= data-type%3D4

15 minutes ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

Here we go folks, The Fcuk-Up Cup is off and running, and most certainly not a highbrow quiz. Answers to be in by 12:00 noon on Sunday when, hopefully, I will be sober enough to proceed with the next round.

First half

http://cdn.quiz-maker.com/Embed-Quiz?q=Q31UTZ8&tt=1505406954946&ed= data-type%3D4

Second Half

Having problems, back soon

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat

Just now, dee_62 said:

can I say that I clicked on the first half and got my score.  I then clicked on the link for the second half and all the correct answers for the 1st half appeared!  Quick change!

Ssssssssssssssssssh. Am trying to fix it.