The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Won't post any tables or the 3 cup scores today as too many blanks. Get unblanking!!!!!!!

Monday is a shitter, no point....Tues & Wed is when it gets serious...I never post Thurs as the semi pro cheats can work out what the need for the wooden spoon, looking at you Jack.

Anyway Div sends me everyone's email, Mixufruit gets their names and headgecutter gives me their address with photos, I can share personally if it gets out of hand. 

ETA wife and kids are away to the beach (visa paperwork has been handed in and officers will be prompt at my house tomorrow at 10:00), I'm having a beer or two....

ETAA Sorry @NJ2 I said I won't have a beer, but stress levels have gone full zoom.

Wife forgot her house book from Singburi (owners book), was told to go to the shopping mall at 08:30 there is a government office that they can print our your book, all ok, headed their and the shopping mall where the office, didn't open until 09:00.  we can sure, so stood outside and waited until them, entered the mall to see a big barrier stopping you going one way.  Wife asked if e can get to said office she said not until 10:30.  I but in and asky why?, Covid mall not fully operational.  

Ok let's go get breakfast and head back......

Back to the mall, walking through like a champ to ask the wife where this government office is situated.  "next to KFC" was the response.  I STOPPED, deep breath, the said " what the KFC that is on the other side of the mall on the outside".  Said said "'yes, why"........

Hand in the head we walk to the office that was outside the mall, but on the other side we parked open at 08:30. Grit teeth 

Edited by SlipperyP