The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Player of the Month for March was a ding dong battle all the way to the end.  We have a tie, and as I feel good today.  2 players will receive the award.

@Arch Stanton                                                                                                   @Salvo Montalbano

POTMARCH.PNG.355d9c8b772939ca39ec9dfc727d8d2a.PNG & POTMSALVO.PNG.bd04b8a86009ace1377eb2385b429252.PNG

How did you do?

potm1.PNG.a3fe8ca43a3ae63543fa0d04ec7b96b7.PNG

potm2.PNG.6e1dde3814d4c22c25efde67daaf7c6e.PNG

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Player of the Month for March was a ding dong battle all the way to the end.  We have a tie, and as I feel good today.  2 players will receive the award.

@Arch Stanton                                                                                                   @Salvo Montalbano

POTMARCH.PNG.355d9c8b772939ca39ec9dfc727d8d2a.PNG & POTMSALVO.PNG.bd04b8a86009ace1377eb2385b429252.PNG

How did you do?

potm1.PNG.a3fe8ca43a3ae63543fa0d04ec7b96b7.PNG

potm2.PNG.6e1dde3814d4c22c25efde67daaf7c6e.PNG

Looking at that, the real prizes should go to @Cardinal Richelieu and myself for consistency levels the rest of you could only dream of! 

Oh and 7/15 for Uni, safe to say I won't be appearing on there anytime soon

25 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Looking at that, the real prizes should go to @Cardinal Richelieu and myself for consistency levels the rest of you could only dream of! 

Oh and 7/15 for Uni, safe to say I won't be appearing on there anytime soon

Agreed. I'd like my prize in a postal order, if that's still a thing. 

9/15 for Uni Challenge. And if it hadn't been multiple choice, I'd have probably got 1/15. 

34 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Agreed. I'd like my prize in a postal order, if that's still a thing. 

100% still.  You can receive from 50p to £250.  

I'm more than happy to send a 50p postal order, which is crossed (meaning you have go to your bank and pay it into your bank account).  Unfortunately, this service is unavailable from Thailand.