The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Posted (edited)

Here we go with my penultimate day of the tables. Only one point in it for the winners of all three divisions. Thursday was a scunner of a day for most and only three full houses this week. Waffle off and here we go.

Pfizer winner no. 58 is @Arch Stanton by one point from @Arthur Orton his first second place as AO but 34th overall. This was on QD from @TheGreenElves @MEADOWXI and @Bully Wee Villa. Down to the Wannabe go third place last week but bottom this @The Hologram @Ronaldo Jeremy and @Claudia Gentile with @Duszek and @peasy23 stuck together on same points and QD for the playoff. @Leeds Saint manged a run of 7 x 9 before ending the run on Wednesday.

Wannabe winner for the 12th time is @Eednud, aka Me, runner-up was @The DA also going up is @The Captain on QD from @JamesP_81 who is in the playoff. Back to back relegation for @Snobot with tickets to the seaside for @ArmadaleKillie and @101. @kingjoey is in the playoff.

Last Chance winner for the 13th time is the returning @gkneil with @D Angelo Barksdale and @velo army also going up. @Spring Onion is in the playoff on QD from @SlipperyP and @Jacksgranda. @senorsoupe was correct in predicting starting with 6 6 6 was a bad sign as he takes his 4th Wooden Spoon.

Prem.JPG With

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Edited by Eednud

Posted (edited)

Playoff time

Top v Middle

@peasy23     v     @Duszek     v     @JamesP_81      

Middle v Bottom

@kingjoey     v     @Spring Onion     

Q: Vestri is in the Icelandic League top division for the very first time. They are the northernmost side in the division coming from Isafjörður (about 30 nautical miles south of the Arctic Circle). What is the capacity of their home ground, Torfnesvöllur? For tie break purposes what is the distance by road from Isafjörður and Reykjavik?

Edited by Eednud

Posted (edited)

I’m fucked if I’m going back through the weekly tables posts but official record was 3 last week so winning it this week makes it 4. If anyone feels like trawling through weeks/months/years of tables then go for it and I’ll change the total if it needs changing.

Edited by Eednud

8 minutes ago, Eednud said:

I’m fucked if I’m going back through the weekly tables posts but official record was 3 last week so winning it this week makes it 4. If anyone feels like trawling through weeks/months/years of tables then go for it and I’ll change the total if it needs changing.

I've already trawled through every quiz twice to arrive at my totals, so I'm not doing it either.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UFVhGxXM7Rtp7PvZpvjk40N7E7dwGagrLubf835I4xs/edit?usp=sharing