The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

It's high time we had some league tables. Apologies for the tardiness. Dioceses don't run themselves you know (and in case a Cardinal isn't in charge of a diocese, I give not two hoots). 
WILLIEA is looking to make it two titles on the trot, although AFJ is still in with a shout of scooping his first gold. A couple of big names in danger of getting relegated unless they post some scores. 
1-prem.png.6d4b96a88b89334b19096e9f1eab0514.png
WRK's inconsistency is obvious, but he's done enough to be atop the pile - especially given the tough quizzes this week. Eednud is behind on QD. Has Wilky1998 forgotten he got promoted last week?
2-steal.png.9c66ba645cb2751f3c378a72fe52ce7f.png
Is it going to be Northern Jambo's season in the SWL? BIK is just behind him... and Dee_62 must be hopeful for a play-off place. Swarley ... there's a gap in the scores for Tuesday old bean... are you sure posted one?
3--bhl.png.e9a2af11241a72aec647684db0019ed8.png

I don't think teams should be allowed to post a weeks worth of scores in one go! Sporting integrity needs to be upheld! Waiting to see what everyone else gets then firing in your own raises big questions! I know we're all busy and that, but just saying like..........

Sigh. Already busy as a bee all weekend, and my £600 order for Communion wine I ordered for our work party tonight has been cancelled, so I need to go buy it all myself. No time for tagging folk... also, not sure when I'll get a chance to post tie-break questions.. but let's stick a tentative deadline of around 5pm tomorrow for scores.

Here's a list of transgressors / late-comers 

Premiership

• AFJ, Scotfree - Friday only
  • Cowden0 - Thu and Fri
  • Frankie - Wed - Fri
  • Alang1993 - Tue - Fri

SWL

• Deej and Livi Lion - Friday only

BHL

• Dee_62 and madwullie - Friday only
  • Swarley - Tuesday only
  • G_man1985 - Tue - Fri