The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6/10 for me

For those questioning the leagues it looks like our substitute quiz master just has them in the wrong order but everyone in correct leagues. The give away is the number of teams in the bottom league!

I should get bonus points for explaining this and helping out the stand in gaffer!

Right. Just popped my head round the door to post my scores and rectify the f**k-up that I've been accused of making. 

The league tables are right.. .Eednud IS in the BHL and gkneil is in the SWL ... alang1993 has been posting the leagues in the wrong order (Prem, BHL, SWL) which is probably what's causing the confusion. Pickled_herring is called thus, because he once posted a complete non-sequitur where he posted his score and then informed us how much he liked pickled herring. 

I'm off to Prague tomorrow morning and will be back Monday night, so if alang can continue to perform his good works, then that will be great. 

Wednesday - 6

Thursday - 8 :o ... bloody hell, I need to go away more often. 

Thursday - four but far from fabulous.

As question on the Caribbean thought I'd share this desperately poor joke which has a Caribbean theme.

Man in butcher's  in Jamaica asks the cost of a chicken pie - advised  costs £ 5.

Man in bakers in Barbados asks the cost of an apple pie - advised costs £ 2.

Man in butchers in Antigua asks cost of a steak pie - advised costs £ 8.

Drum roll ..... Wait for it.....

These are the pie rates of the Caribbean...:unsure2:

Here's Friday's quiz before I rush off ... 

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=8023&sectionId=1

Some lovely business from the Cardinal with I believe my 3rd 8 for the week. Defo a PB. Administrative duties definitely do affect performance. Not sure if it's enough for back-to-back promotions, but it's certainly put me in a good mood for my holiday.