The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Some big scores in the early stages of the World Cup! Good to see. A stuttering 6 for myself.
Cardigan, I have a note of all the scores so far. If you get any by PM just let me know and I’ll try get the groups up nightly.

42 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Seems  to be a success! We'll go with the Oz quiz again for Tuesday but Wednesday and Friday will be something different...

Success in that you've made 8 well-formatted tables.  A few questions:

1. You said, " We'll go with the Oz quiz again for Tuesday but Wednesday and Friday will be something different.".  What happens on Thurs?
2. How come you're on the list?  Will you be choosing 'public' quizzes rather than using your own selection so that you can (rightly) participate?
3. How many teams progress from each group?  I'm assuming 2 and that we have a round of 16 etc.
4.  Why does the list use 'our' names rather than our assigned teams from a couple of weeks ago?  Am I no longer Serbia so can ditch their fleg and go back to my ever so popular Star of David?

Sorry to be a fucking pedant....but

Success in that you've made 8 well-formatted tables.  A few questions:
1. You said, " We'll go with the Oz quiz again for Tuesday but Wednesday and Friday will be something different.".  What happens on Thurs?
2. How come you're on the list?  Will you be choosing 'public' quizzes rather than using your own selection so that you can (rightly) participate?
3. How many teams progress from each group?  I'm assuming 2 and that we have a round of 16 etc.
4.  Why does the list use 'our' names rather than our assigned teams from a couple of weeks ago?  Am I no longer Serbia so can ditch their fleg and go back to my ever so popular Star of David?
Sorry to be a fucking pedant....but

Thursday will be the Oz quiz.
Yes, it’ll be ‘public’ quizzes. I’ve saved 5 or 6 from different websites. I haven’t read through the questions yet but seen they’re the right size (10 q’s). I’ll read through and make sure they’re not shite before I pick one. Half hoping I don’t qualify for the knockouts so I can make quizzes for it.
Aye, 2 from each group. And same set up as the actual World Cup in regards as to who’ll play who going forward.
You’re still Serbia. I’ll add in the countries (I don’t think I know how to do flegs on a spreadsheet like CR does). It’ll be a pain in the arse but you’ve asked so I’ll do it for you.