The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

What would you have to do to get a bonus?

Er, do what ever it tells you in the 2 sentences! Can't believe how many people are losing their collective shit over a single easily winnable point. Mind you, it's mainly the Young Team catterwaulin', but what's what they get from being part of the MTV generation and having the attention span of a goldfish.  

Fucking four.

I was, literally, looking at a map of South America before dinner trying to think of a suitable mnemonic to remember what order the countries go in, as you do.

Open Aussie Quiz. See South American geography question. f**k said question up. Kill me now. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

On 1/6/2019 at 20:51, The_Kincardine said:

6 for Monday.

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

6 for Tuesday

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

How about adding to the league, a bonus column called "Reading two sentences". If you successfully manage to read the two sentences, then you can claim your bonus point. 

Anyway, let's have a look at the leagues. 

table.JPG.ab8a6a26dbb7dafed5800834aeb1968f.JPG

Good to see you leading by example, Cardi.

Oh and 5 for Wed.

44 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Bloody hell. I knew 5. Genuinely knew 5 and got 7/10.

Incredible really.

Wife told me to get a grip as yelled out loud. :-(.

She always needs to spoil the moment

Too much information...

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Er, do what ever it tells you in the 2 sentences! Can't believe how many people are losing their collective shit over a single easily winnable point. Mind you, it's mainly the Young Team catterwaulin', but what's what they get from being part of the MTV generation and having the attention span of a goldfish.  

We need to replay a round until the correct result is achieved.  WE DEMAND A PEOPLES QUIZMAS!!!!!!

Oh, and 5/10 for Wednesday

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Settle petal, I was joking. It explained how to get a bonus in the 2nd line I quoted.

5 for Wednesday.