The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

21 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Two bonus points for whoever can predict how long before people stop mentioning bonus points

On a forum which is a shrine to recycled jokes and wherein 'wid' as seen as funny for the 433,231th time?

Probably when the white smoke comes through the Vatican chimney and our Cardinal is elected as the first ever pontiff from Stranraer.

So never.

Mad idea, about introducing the comedy quiz into the League set up? It seems to be regular and pretty fair (or fairly hard). Of course, we would have to rely on Zen Archer to post it every week ... are you up to such weighty responsibility Zen?

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Mad idea, about introducing the comedy quiz into the League set up? It seems to be regular and pretty fair (or fairly hard). Of course, we would have to rely on Zen Archer to post it every week ... are you up to such weighty responsibility Zen?

What do you think I have been doing?

Week 33 will be up next week when it comes live, Wed/Thurs.

36 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What do you think I have been doing?

Week 33 will be up next week when it comes live, Wed/Thurs.

I know. You've been performing sterling work! But what happens if you go on holiday or get hit by a bus?

The bigger issue is, of course, that at LEAST half the league won't do the comedy quiz and therefore screw up their league chances. Which is all very well but who gets it in the neck whenever anybody misses out when they fail to follow simple instructions? Me. That's who. And that was only for a bonus point ... this is for ten. 

I'm beginning to feel a lot of sympathy for Theresa May. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I know. You've been performing sterling work! But what happens if you go on holiday or get hit by a bus?

The bigger issue is, of course, that at LEAST half the league won't do the comedy quiz and therefore screw up their league chances. Which is all very well but who gets it in the neck whenever anybody misses out when they fail to follow simple instructions? Me. That's who. And that was only for a bonus point ... this is for ten. 

I'm beginning to feel a lot of sympathy for Theresa May. 

Are you bringing this in this week or next week? Because any change in the terms of the quiz should be made 7 days in adnvce otherwise my legal representatives will be contacted.

Anyway 6 for Thursday