The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Yom Kippur Please GIF by swerk

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

Here is the second attempt at the quiz seeing as well I managed to f**k it up -    Answers via the usual mediu by 8pm on Sunday.   Lowest score from your team doesnt count.   The last match has three teams in it so they will be joined by a 4th player next round.  

Here is the draw again

@alang1993 @Silky Si McFly @SlipperyP @gkneil     V     @WhiteRoseKillie @Leeds Saint @CaspianChris @German Jag

@Adamski @geaky @LiviLion @The Captain                V     @Arch Stanton  @Eednud  @Spring Onion  @Helpma

@Rugster @MixuFixit @Snobot @The DA                    v    @Salvo Montalbano @NJ2 @Cardinal Richelieu @pleslie99

@peasy23 @Ross. @JamesP_81 @mathematics        v    @Bully Wee Villa  @cyderspaceman @BigBo10 @The_Kincardine

@Jacksgranda @Blootoon87 @Day of the Lords          v      @LincolnHearts  @kingjoey @deej

Here is the link  

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2004180449263779&lnk&

Good luck everyone, I hate you all.

sorry taylor swift GIF

Getting there folks

Awaiting scores from @gkneil @CaspianChris @geaky @Salvo Montalbano @Cardinal Richelieu @pleslie99 @cyderspaceman @BigBo10 @The_Kincardine @Day of the Lords @kingjoey @LincolnHearts @deej

10 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Here is the second attempt at the quiz seeing as well I managed to f**k it up -    Answers via the usual mediu by 8pm on Sunday.   Lowest score from your team doesnt count.   The last match has three teams in it so they will be joined by a 4th player next round.  

Here is the draw again

@alang1993 @Silky Si McFly @SlipperyP @gkneil     V     @WhiteRoseKillie @Leeds Saint @CaspianChris @German Jag

@Adamski @geaky @LiviLion @The Captain                V     @Arch Stanton  @Eednud  @Spring Onion  @Helpma

@Rugster @MixuFixit @Snobot @The DA                    v    @Salvo Montalbano @NJ2 @Cardinal Richelieu @pleslie99

@peasy23 @Ross. @JamesP_81 @mathematics        v    @Bully Wee Villa  @cyderspaceman @BigBo10 @The_Kincardine

@Jacksgranda @Blootoon87 @Day of the Lords          v      @LincolnHearts  @kingjoey @deej

Here is the link  

sorry taylor swift GIF

I scored 5/10. Fairly happy. By the way, Neale  Cooper was not correctly spelt.

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

But Neil Cooper (who played for Aberdeen before winning a Scottish Cup winners medal with St. Mirren) IS spelled correctly.

Indeed, but pretty sure that’s not who was meant in the quiz. But I’ll grant you that it’s a get out for whoever boobed.

23 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Here is the draw again

Here is the link  

sorry taylor swift GIF

Nearly there chaps.   Just waiting on @CaspianChris @deej @Day of the Lords @gkneil @pleslie99 @LincolnHearts

Deadline brought forward to 6pm due to a need for a play off.

goal scores GIF

Here are the results of the opening phase.  Now remember the lowest individual score from each side is discounted.

@alang1993 @Silky Si McFly @SlipperyP @gkneil    V   @WhiteRoseKillie @Leeds Saint @CaspianChris @German Jag

A very tight encounter  - the langster scored a whopping nine as his team accrued 20, though they go out to a consistent team performance as the visitors score 21.

@Adamski @geaky @LiviLion @The Captain        v    @Arch Stanton @Eednud @Spring Onion @Helpma

Another close encounter - the hosts netted 19 and the visitors scrape through with an impressive 20.   Unlucky for Adamski who scored an 8.

@peasy23 @Ross. @JamesP_81 @mathematics v  @Bully Wee Villa @cyderspaceman @BigBo10 @The_Kincardine

The standard dropped a bit here with the hosts scoring 16 and the visitors a not so good 13.  Incredible seeing as I watched BWW win the Carnoustie quiz last night.

@Jacksgranda @Blootoon87 @Day of the Lords   v   @LincolnHearts @kingjoey @deej

A nightmare for king joey as his team mates leave him in the lurch as the hosts scrape through by a point   -  They will be joined by @alang1993 in next round

And finally we have

@Rugster @MixuFixit @Snobot @The DA    v  @Salvo Montalbano @NJ2 @Cardinal Richelieu @pleslie99

Oh well done lads you've bloody drawn with 14 each meaning its a playoff.   Top scorers in each team were Mixu and Cardinal so the play off question is just for you two and must be sent to me via PM or Whattapp by 9am tomorrow.

The question is that will settle the tie is this.  Sally Gunnell won Olympic Gold in 1992 doing the 400m hurdles -  What was her time.  Closest wins.

Thank you everyone for taking part especially seeing as I fucked it up first time around.  Hard to believe as I've never made any errors before (ahem).

Thank U GIF by Amanda

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Thank you everyone for taking part especially seeing as I fucked it up first time around.  Hard to believe as I've never made any errors before (ahem).

Thank U GIF by Amanda

You and The Cardinal must be joined at the hip...

breaking news GIF by Papa Roach

The play off score are in.    The question was Sally G won the 400m hurdles olympic gold in what time.

@MixuFixit suggested 64 seconds

@Cardinal Richelieu suggested 54.12 seconds.

The answer was in fact 53.23 .   Well done team Cardinal, I'm astonished.   The Semi final draw will follow tomorrow AM with a Tuesday at noon deadline.  I can hardly wait.

Playoff Scores are in.....

Playoff #135

This weeks Bugs all around US were;

Good Aids Playoff

@German Jag P23 W16 L7 last app: 28th Mar 2020

NO SCORE

v

@geaky P3 W1 L2 last app: 4th Apr 2020

Combined population if 83 million.

Bad Aids Playoff

@The_Kincardine P20 W11 L9 last app: 8th Feb 2020

Yemen and South Sudan are quite populace so the total (some places I've never head of) must be about 51 million.

v

@Snobot P6 W2 L4 last app: 21st Mar 2020

Say 20 million but I don’t have a clue.

Question - It's on everybody thoughts and prayers Coronavirus/Convid 19.  We only talk and look at the countries with massive numbers.  However, there is 210 countries/territories which have been infected.  The bottom 10 countries/territories which have reported cases below.  What is the combined population?

playoff.png.e321d4037c4efd08a3cc36568ac2fd86.png

• PLAYOOFa.png.33c7fc9b227f3536fc0b25b9fceecd02.png

@geaky wins the playoff with eyes closed, as @German Jag done a runner.  In the other playoff @The_Kincardine stays in the 2nd Division with a very accurate answer @Snobot crying about not getting medals which distracted him  and stays in the Diddy League.

Bye