The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

14 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

8 for Fri.  

Note to @Eednud and @SlipperyP I'm off to Plough Lane later then Brighton for the Bank Holiday.  Back on Tuesday.  If I'm in a play-off the answer is 11,327.

Happy Easter to all the quizzers.

Can I just say that I absolutely love your avatar. 

7 hours ago, Eednud said:

The following have until Midnight BST tonight, Saturday 8 April 2023 to post their missing scores to avoid a Katie Boyle.

@Cardinal Richelieu Friday

@peasy23 Wednesday-Friday

@Duszek Friday

@Rugster Friday

@TheGreenElves all week

@Gaz all week

Apologies 9 Friday 

Easter week final tables. Who's cross, who's laid an egg and who has risen.

Pfizer and it's title no. 15 for @Salvo Montalbano by 2 points from @Tynie Bagstock who was runner-up for the 30th time but only on QD from @Helpma and @Eednud. Rolling down the hill are @JustOneCornetto @Geaky and @The Hologram. A play-off for the play-off is required between @Cardinal Richelieu and @peasy23. Special mention to @djchapsticks for finishing 6th equal in his first top league appearance.

Wannabe winner for the 2nd time is @Insert Amusing Pseudonym by 1 point from joint 2nd place @Rugster and @TheGreenElves. A 3 way play off is required for the promotion play-off spot between @Ronaldo Jeremy @JamesP_81 and @Gaz. Heading to the seaside are @johnnydun @101 and @The Captain with @The DA in the relegation play-off. Very consistent performance from @Duszek with 8 every day.

The Last Chance winner for the 5th time and some consolation for an expensive trip to HSV is @German Jag. Also rising are @scottsdad and @mathematics with @Ross. in the play-off. Wooden Spoon no. 3 by 1 point is @kingjoey and @Jacksgranda was 2 places above WS thanks to QD.

Play-off questions to be posted later.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

The Play-offs to be in the Play-off which actually doubles up as the play-off as nobody awaits the outcome.

@Cardinal Richelieu     -     @peasy23

@Ronaldo Jeremy     -     @JamesP_81     -     @Gaz

The Play-off without any of the above rigmarole 

@The DA     -     @Ross.

Q1. The last time Easter was on 9 April was in 1950. On Saturday 8 April 1950 there were 6 games in Scottish League Division A and 5 in Division B. What was the total number of goals scored in the 11 games?

Q2. What was the combined attendance for the 11 games?

and just in case a tie breaker is required 

Q3. On the Easter Sunday Portugal played Spain at home in a 1950 World Cup qualifying game having lost 1-5 in Madrid the week before. What was the score in this game?

Please DM your answers no later than Midnight BST Monday 10 April 2023

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

The Play-offs to be in the Play-off which actually doubles up as the play-off as nobody awaits the outcome.

@Cardinal Richelieu     -     @peasy23

@Ronaldo Jeremy     -     @JamesP_81     -     @Gaz

The Play-off without any of the above rigmarole 

@The DA     -     @Ross.

Q1. The last time Easter was on 9 April was in 1950. On Saturday 8 April 1950 there were 6 games in Scottish League Division A and 5 in Division B. What was the total number of goals scored in the 11 games?

Q2. What was the combined attendance for the 11 games?

and just in case a tie breaker is required 

Q3. On the Easter Sunday Portugal played Spain at home in a 1950 World Cup qualifying game having lost 1-5 in Madrid the week before. What was the score in this game?

Please DM your answers no later than Midnight BST Monday 10 April 2023

Play off answer and tie breaker submitted over two separate PMs, because I am an idiot.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I'll take any trophy JG, cheers.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

You wouldn't be so cheery if you'd 52 of them...

im back next  week, i've been looking at ex gladiators, 

we did Jesus give a strong arm?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVMZ0zHRBwICoF6I1Z6Sw