The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

21 minutes ago, Wren Road said:

2/10 for today's, lost the screenshot. Got vitamin C and Peru

Don't worry. I don't think anyone will be accusing you of cheating!

Welcome to the league... I'll add you to it tomorrow (did I mention I'm off work today?)

Thought would get a lower score than 5/10 today as only really knew lead and sort of knew baby platypus. Guessed palace, TV show and musical. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=5453&sectionId=1 

PS: The Norm Smith Medal is awarded to best player in the AFL (Aussie rules) Grand Final.

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

Thought would get a lower score than 5/10 today as only really knew lead and sort of knew baby platypus. Guessed palace, TV show and musical. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=5453&sectionId=1 

PS: The Norm Smith Medal is awarded to best player in the AFL (Aussie rules) Grand Final.

Spoilers please. Practically giving the answer away there. 

4/10. No idea how I'm looking in the league, but I'm guessing it's "not pretty". 

6/10

Knew 4 Palace, Lead, Platypus(volunteered at a Wildlife Park in Townsville Queensland, something finally has come good from that experience) & China.

Guessed the Aussie Minister & Ian Glen.

Happy with that.