The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Decent set of question, with the exception of the cricket one. Happy enough with my 7 out of 10 and yet another mid-table performance. 

Before I choose the cup quiz for the next weekend, is there any types of questions that Ross and WRK don't like?

The type they don't know the answers?

Just now, Eednud said:

The type they don't know the answers?

Aye, but I need them to throw me a bone here. For example, if they didn't know anything about clouds, I could use that quiz that you sent me. The only problem with is that I don't know anything about clouds either (except that they're white and fluffy). 

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Aye, but I need them to throw me a bone here. For example, if they didn't know anything about clouds, I could use that quiz that you sent me. The only problem with is that I don't know anything about clouds either (except that they're white and fluffy). 

They also wander lonely at times.

11 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Decent set of question, with the exception of the cricket one. Happy enough with my 7 out of 10 and yet another mid-table performance. 

Before I choose the cup quiz for the next weekend, is there any types of questions that Ross and WRK don't like?

I think I remember WRK saying he's a bit of a quiz enthusiast and memorises stuff for them, so maybe avoid factual ones and find one that involves lateral thinking, if there is such a thing. Avoid chocolate and cuckoo clock questions for Ross.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I think I remember WRK saying he's a bit of a quiz enthusiast and memorises stuff for them, so maybe avoid factual ones and find one that involves lateral thinking, if there is such a thing.

Cheers Welsh. Think I know what you mean... here's the cup quiz.

1. What did I have for my tea?

2. What am I drinking right now?

3. Who was my last PM from?

4. What's my favourite cloud?

5. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and a seven hundred billion. What is it?

... and just in case of a tie-breaker, where is question 5 taken from?

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

So the cup quiz is the Cardy quiz?  So we don't need to ken shit but just ken you?

A meringue?

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Spoiler

Q3 is Mary Fleur Cameron

I think I remember WRK saying he's a bit of a quiz enthusiast and memorises stuff for them, so maybe avoid factual ones and find one that involves lateral thinking, if there is such a thing. Avoid chocolate and cuckoo clock questions for Ross.

WRK a quiz enthusiast? Would never have guessed [emoji23][emoji23] My plethora of silver stars are testament to that haha

I think our presence on here suggests that we're all quiz enthusiasts...

I just seem to have the kind of brain that retains stuff like quiz answers - nothing useful really, just random facts and trivia.
It's also good at forgetting where the car keys are, or when my next check-up is at the hospital. So, swings and roundabouts, really.

I just seem to have the kind of brain that retains stuff like quiz answers - nothing useful really, just random facts and trivia.
It's also good at forgetting where the car keys are, or when my next check-up is at the hospital. So, swings and roundabouts, really.

Just taking the p*** dude. Yes it appears we are all quiz enthusiasts, just so happens you're better than the rest of us [emoji106] I think the atmosphere for this thread is pretty decent, no bitching or bickering means this is the only thread I'll visit daily and come away smiling no matter what [emoji4] But, I am aiming to win this months cup as I've been knocked off my perch in second place in the league [emoji35] Grrrrrrr!!

37 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Aye, if you can hear this from lower mid table mediocrity with your fancy coaches and masseuses to keep you in top condition. Not that I'm bitter or anything.