The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 hours ago, Eednud said:

No point hanging around so it’s Semi Final time in all four cups with the link to the quiz below.

RUPE’S ENGAGEMENT CUP SEMI FINALS

@MEADOWXI     v     @JamesP_81       v     @BigBo10      

@Arch Stanton     v     @D Angelo Barksdale       

THE NOT A WHITE WEDDING CUP SEMI FINALS

@Jacksgranda     v     @Bully Wee Villa      v     @TheGreenElves     

@kingjoey     v     @SlipperyP      

THE D.I.V.O.R.C.E. CUP SEMI FINALS

@Spring Onion      v     @The Hologram      

@Ross.     v     @Aubrey Maturin      

THE CELIBACY CUP SEMI FINALS

@scottsdad     v    @peasy23

@Snobot     v    @mathematics

I can’t be bothered typing out a quiz from The Australian into Quiz Your Friends so here is one from the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation). DM your score before 23:59 BST Monday 8 April. I scored 7/10.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-05/weekly-news-quiz-charles-easter-appearance-snake-eats-odd-find/103667348?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&utm_content=link&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

I'm in a semi-final! :thumsup2 And that'll be that - first 4 right, next 6 not so right - 4/10 for cup.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

3 for the Cup. Well done @SlipperyP. Go get the trophy now.

Thanks, it was the semi for hope..

All im asking for is 50/50 in the final. We know it will not happen. The Mods Mafia will make sure.

Typing from the underground Thailand

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Thanks, it was the semi for hope..

All im asking for is 50/50 in the final. We know it will not happen. The Mods Mafia will make sure.

Typing from the underground Thailand

@Eednud heating up the balls?

I sent my result direct to the quizmaster. But since everyone else is posting here. 5/10. Of to a flier then fell out the sky. In the second half. 

Well that's us back on standard time so we once again have 3 instead of 5 time zones. So time to zone in on the final league tables.

Close thing in the Pfizer with three on 43 points and two with identical scores/ So this week we have joint winners. Congratulations to @Aubrey Maturin for the 21st time and @Bully Wee Villa for the 4th time. @TheGreenElves having to settle for third place on QD. There was only a 2 point gap between 1st and 8th. Relegated are me @Eednud @The Hologram and @The Captain with @JustOneCornetto in the playoff.

Wannabe winner for the 11th time is @Duszek with 2 points behind four on 38. QD placing @Cardinal Richelieu second, @German Jag third and @Ronaldo Jeremy in the playoff spot and @Ross. missing out. Heading to the surf are @JamesP_81 @ArmadaleKillie and @BigBo10 with @gkneil in the playoff.

Last Chance winner for the 4th time is @scottsdad with @mathematics and @senorsoupe also promoted. @Spring Onion has the playoff spot. Wooden Spoon no. 40 for @BaSeDG0DSA1NT

Should we continue with the Wooden Spoon category?

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Promotion/Relegation Playoffs

@JustOneCornetto     v     @Ronaldo Jeremy      

@gkneil     v     @Spring Onion     

Question: East Coast Bays play in the NZ Northern League after winning promotion last year. They play at Bay City Park in Oteha, Auckland. What is the capacity of the ground?

DM your answer by 00:01 BST Tuesday 9 April 2024.

Promotion/Relegation Playoffs Results

@JustOneCornetto    5,678 v     @Ronaldo Jeremy      10,050

@gkneil   3,250  v     @Spring Onion     6,420

Question: East Coast Bays play in the NZ Northern League after winning promotion last year. They play at Bay City Park in Oteha, Auckland. What is the capacity of the ground?

Answer: 4.000 according to the club Wiki entry or 1,000 according to stadium Wiki entry. Doesn’t affect the results and everyone stays where they were.