The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Well it looks like Marr1 has scratched from the cup, so Die Hard Doonhamer qualifies for the next round with 3 points (meanwhile, I get knocked out with 7 points ... ah, the romance of the cup). 

And in the other late kick-off...

Ross. 5-5 Jagfox99

So these two, along with Edmund and Peasy23 will need to get as close to the correct answer as possible with the following question:

* Apart from the boring / traditional "male / female", how many new gender options have recently been added to Tinder?

Answers in a PM to me by tomorrow lunchtime. Closest in each tie goes through. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:46, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Two more cup results in... and what is the sound we can hear? Yes, it's the sound of coupons getting ripped up the length and breadth of the country at yet another two away wins in the Cup. 

G_Man1985 5 - 6 BigBo10

Dee_62 3 - 6 Jacksgranda

A collapse from last month's finalist, and a double-fillip for the Ulsterman, who has also had a successful appeal to edit last week's league table. 

Last call for @Ross. and @Marr1 who face getting nul points unless they can post a score in the next 24 hours or so.

My laptop's in the shop, so can't do it

29 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well it looks like Marr1 has scratched from the cup, so Die Hard Doonhamer qualifies for the next round with 3 points (meanwhile, I get knocked out with 7 points ... ah, the romance of the cup). 

Ross. 5-5 Jagfox99

So these two, along with Edmund and Peasy23 will need to get as close to the correct answer as possible with the following question:

* Apart from the boring / traditional "male / female", how many new gender options have recently been added to Tinder?

I have sent my guess.

Ross. 5-5 Jagfox99

Ya dancer! [emoji106] only way I was ever progressing [emoji23]

Right. Started my new job today only to find they DON'T have Excel. How the hell am I going to update my P+B league I asked? I was not satisfied with their reply so I won't be returning. The bad news is I'm now unemployed (again). The good news is that I'll have time tomorrow to make the best darned league tables the world has ever seen. 

Might be a bit early with this but the Cardinal mentioned he's going to be away over Christmas and think a few others will/might be away as well so how about a winter/summer (select for the appropriate hemisphere) shutdown of the league. Last quiz Friday 23 December and restart on Monday 8 January? Over this period The Australian will not be published on 26 December and not sure about 27 December and 2 January. It's also a period when they sometimes forget to post a new quiz as the usual quiz people are on holiday or hungover. I'll still continue to post the quiz on the days a new one is published.

Might be a bit early with this but the Cardinal mentioned he's going to be away over Christmas and think a few others will/might be away as well so how about a winter/summer (select for the appropriate hemisphere) shutdown of the league. Last quiz Friday 23 December and restart on Monday 8 January? Over this period The Australian will not be published on 26 December and not sure about 27 December and 2 January. It's also a period when they sometimes forget to post a new quiz as the usual quiz people are on holiday or hungover. I'll still continue to post the quiz on the days a new one is published.

Sounds fair.

Any quizzes that do come out during that period can be treated as money-spinning friendlies in the sun.