The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Yer doing a grand job Cardy!! If it helps, would ye like someone else to run the cup? Unless anyone else has a ponchant to do so I would be happy to give it a go.

Steer well clear of any spelling questions...

52 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Yer doing a grand job Cardy!! If it helps, would ye like someone else to run the cup? Unless anyone else has a ponchant to do so I would be happy to give it a go.

Well that's very kind of you. Tbh, I'm still unemployed so have plenty of free time. However, it might freshen things up with you in charge, so be my guest. When I'm inevitably knocked out early doors - if you're still in, I can be on hand to fire together a quiz for the later rounds. Cheers Eck!

36 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Do todays quiz again then check you score. After that scroll to the bottom of the page and it says try another quiz. Wednesdays is one of the options.

This should normally work but they haven't updated the archive to include yesterday's (1 Feb) or today's quiz.

33 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Bored as f**k tonight with no football. Haw @Eednudany chance of posting the quiz?

Funny thing that, just checked the scores and seems at least one team in a 4-1 game must have played football tonight. Anyway on to more serious things. There is a problem just now with the Quiz Archive as nothing new has been added to the main part (since) 31 Jan (but they are all listed at the bottom as BIK mentioned). So the quiz link will just take you to the most recent quiz (ie today's or for the next 2 and a bit hours for those who haven't already done it, tomorrow's.  Another surprising 8/10 getting pasta & musical wrong. Knew flag, TV show, chess & Mongolia.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz

Edited by Eednud

Quiz is fine apart from the Nicaraguan flag, which I got right but was given wrong. But then I wouldn't have chosen that option if they hadn't fucked it up. So 8/10, or arguably 9 if it goes to the Compliance Officer.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Quiz is fine apart from the Nicaraguan flag, which I got right but was given wrong. But then I wouldn't have chosen that option if they hadn't fucked it up. So 8/10, or arguably 9 if it goes to the Compliance Officer.

Fortunately the compliance officer is also a vexillologist of renown and I trust his judgement.

I'll have a shot later based on the fact I'm likely to know 4 and score 1.