The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Sadly I got a 4. However a 7 would of been nice.

My sincerest apologies to the Cardinal for doubting him. I will do a Hail Mary for each of the extra 3 points I wrongly credited to G_Man1985.

8/10 -- Obviously guessed the boyband. Also the PNG prime minister. Got Chyme and the book wrong. Knew, had a decent idea, or could work out the other six.

Right. I seem to be missing a few scores here, which makes doing any sort of commentary a bit pointless! Apologies again if I've missed any of you p***ks..... brutal 2 days of travelling and work. And please note, I'm not going to be about between Thursday night and Sunday morning, so I'll try and do the new cup tonight / tomorrow (probably tomorrow - posting the June cup in May would be ridiculous, like posting Thursday's quiz on a Wednesday). I also won't be able to do the final leagues + play-offs till Sunday... if anyone's got a problem with that then let me know and they can sort out the league :)

Anyway, here's yer Auntie Mabels for Wednesday....

1-prem.png.0f38b312fdde94079cb4c3d7ab40f406.png

2-steal.png.45c5c46a8da7980d637d28a7d765bcad.png

3-beazer.png.ce4dc94498e60711f8129ce1455981b7.png