The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well I've had a handful of results in so far but nothing from you! Ya diddy ;)

I assume because I replied to a previous PM rather than sent a completely new one. I have sent it again...

48 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Left out of the Cup for second week in a row.  f**k you Cardinal

f**k. Sorry dude. Your name was missing off the list of Scotsmen. I didn't want anyone to have to miss more than 1 week... so I've edited my original post... do you want to delete the score from your post... the person who you replace won't be any of the wiser they're no longer in it :)

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And here are the ties:

1. Deej vs The_Kincardine 

So PM me your score for the quiz below by Tuesday at around 5.30pm

https://www.qzzr.com/c/quiz/435510/the-ride-her-haggard-cup-r4

Well I have two episodes of The Archers to get through before the quiz but I'm not optimistic.  An ardent young graduate in his prime and just starting an auspicious new career which will lead to greatness versus some auld c**t whose best days are behind him?   I smell a stitch-up and if there are music/film/telly questions from the days after people in Britain required dog licenses then questions will be asked...

3 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Left out of the Cup for second week in a row.  f**k you Cardinal

1 hour ago, cowden0 said:

I do have feelings you know cnut.

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well I have two episodes of The Archers to get through before the quiz but I'm not optimistic.  An ardent young graduate in his prime and just starting an auspicious new career which will lead to greatness versus some auld c**t whose best days are behind him?   I smell a stitch-up and if there are music/film/telly questions from the days after people in Britain required dog licenses then questions will be asked...

More abuse in one page than we've had in the previous 928 pages. I did consider firing in an Archers question, but I didn't cos A) My gran used to listen to it ... B) Everyone would cry foul .. C) I don't really know anything about it ... D) It's utter bobbins

Anyway... that's the first matches finished. And if I could sum it up in one word, it would be "very exciting"...

• a "fat fingers" lang1993 - 6 - 8 - Leeds Saint
  • pleslie99 - 8 - 7 - Ross.

So it's finely poised at Scotland 1 - 1 RotW

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

More abuse in one page than we've had in the previous 928 pages. I did consider firing in an Archers question, but I didn't cos A) My gran used to listen to it ... B) Everyone would cry foul .. C) I don't really know anything about it ... D) It's utter bobbins

Anyway... that's the first matches finished. And if I could sum it up in one word, it would be "very exciting"...

• alang1993 - 6 - 8 - Leeds Saint
  • pleslie99 - 8 - 7 - Ross.

So it's finely poised at Scotland 1 - 1 RotW

I take there are no arithmetic questions?

15 minutes ago, Leeds Saint said:

I'd have hoped for better from a fellow buddy, tsk tsk. I've already posted, bring it on

I don't think it's fair to have two St Mirren fans playing against each other, the fallout from the battle will result in a lot of civilian casualties :lol:

Having seen the result

59725bcd5b6f6_giphy(2).gif.2b6175970a61464ccd5e5da5a22f9343.gif

Im jacking in the job on Monday and going to become a ride her haggard professional player. 2 wins, 1 half (against WRK if I remember correctly) in 3 weeks ain't a bad return for the mighty Scots! Just need the rest of you drunken louts to get your fingers out!

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

scraf.png

It's time for the Ride Her Haggard Cup ... Round 4 - Single Team Thingy

Well, Scotland are in danger of throwing this away. But with the scores sitting at Scotland: 13.5215 vs RotW: 14.56875, there's still time to claw back some dignity. And in Round 4, there are 17 (SEVENTEEN) points up for grabs. So 17 singles matches - Tynieness, Madwullie and Die Hard Doonhamer missing out this week... and G_man is in it!!!!!! (and he even gets mentioned in one of the questions)

And here are the ties:

1. alang1993 vs Leeds Saint 
  2. BigBo10    vs Cowden0 
  3. Blackislekillie vs Dee Man 
  4. Dee_62 vs Helpma 
  5. Deej vs The_Kincardine 
  6. Dyl vs Bully Wee Villa 
  7. Frankie S vs Wilkinson1998 
  8. G_Man1985 vs Eednud 
  9. gkneil vs Swarley 
  10. Irvine_buddie vs Welshbairn 
  11. Jagfox99 vs Scotfree 
  12. Livi Lion vs MSU 
  13. Peasy23 vs Jacksgranda 
  14. pleslie99 vs Ross.
  15. Supermik vs WhiteRoseKillie
  16. The Captain vs Slippery P
  17. WILLIEA vs Audaces Fortuna Juvat 

So PM me your score for the quiz below by Tuesday at around 5.30pm

https://www.qzzr.com/c/quiz/435510/the-ride-her-haggard-cup-r4

edit: The first people to respond always voice their concern that 1 or 2 people have already scored 9 or 10... fear not - that's just me testing the quiz!

Oh aye "Everyone plays every round" (apart from you johnnydun cause your a c**t!) 

Thanks Cardinal 

Im jacking in the job on Monday and going to become a ride her haggard professional player. 2 wins, 1 half (against WRK if I remember correctly) in 3 weeks ain't a bad return for the mighty Scots! Just need the rest of you drunken louts to get your fingers out!

^^

This smartarse needs to sit out the next round.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Oh aye "Everyone plays every round" (apart from you johnnydun cause your a c**t!) 

Thanks Cardinal 

A thousand sorries. Though I don't remember saying everyone plays every round. 

The teamsheets have been banjaxed. I'll sort it out. I promise. 

And that's the Cardinal Guarantee