Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

The Bros documentary on iplayer. Maybe the funniest film I have ever seen. I really hope it is genuine. If not it surpasses Spinal Tap in the mockumentary genre. 
Watching this now. It's got to be a piss take. Got to be. Utterly hilarious. The painting of the bull dog [emoji38]

On 1/3/2019 at 22:41, LondonHMFC said:

I watched the first episode of Made In Scotland tonight, I actually quite enjoyed it. Very nostalgic, felt quite sad in parts, seemed like he was just watching his life go past his eyes. Think the next one about parkinsons is going to be a tough watch.

I did watch this one and it had everything - in fact I don't think I've ever seen anything quite so poignant and yet carry so much humour.

His childhood memories were incredible - so much there I could easily and readily relate to. Well done Big Yin..... Only you could have got away with all that.

If only Parkrkinson could have kept this disease to himself!

I watched the first episode of Made In Scotland tonight, I actually quite enjoyed it. Very nostalgic, felt quite sad in parts, seemed like he was just watching his life go past his eyes. Think the next one about parkinsons is going to be a tough watch.

Billy Connolly made in scotland. Really interesting take on billys life

Apologies, Didn’t realise you had already mentioned this programme.

Just watched Paul Heaton from Hull to Heatongrad, not sure I learned anything new about the man, but for all that a good watch, might give the Bros thing a watch tomorrow

14 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Big Narstie.

Makes Only an Excuse seem almost funny.

Ugh. This.

Why does he keep getting booked on things. He's an unfunny cretin. After the first couple of times of laughing at how monumentally stupid he is (much of which I suspect is an act) it just get deeply irritating.

The Misadventure of Romesh Ranganathan. Christmas one in the Arctic circle. Again started off with an indication going to be a waste of an hour before being entertaining again. Recommend the four of these for viewing. Hope it gets another series and they scale back the comic side of it - he seems to have a gift for natural rapport with his guide's.

Rick Stein in Spain - last 15 minutes seemed to compromise him getting steaming in San Sebastian with a a drinking club. Also entertaining.

Rick Stein in Spain - last 15 minutes seemed to compromise him getting steaming in San Sebastian with a a drinking club. Also entertaining.

His programmes are usually very entertaining

Sunderland Til I Die - the opening tune to this show is utterly dreadful, sounds like something from a depressing period drama (which might not be far off the mark about a show about Sunderland).

Watching Gino, Fred and Gordon on catch up. The sight of Gino D’Campo sitting on Gordon Ramseys head and farting on him was one of the funnier things on recent television. Decent show, a bit like a cooking version of Top Gear.