Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

33 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Errol Flynn’s John Le Carre documentary, The Pigeon Tunnel, is on Apple TV+ and it’s absolutely riveting. 

Added this to my watchlist though now more interested in a weird Charge of the Light Brigade/Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy mash up!

On 20/10/2023 at 21:21, RH33 said:

Started on Cobra.

Just finished the first series the other day, its really quite good, wee bit of over the top storyline at one point but the political aspect is really good for the most of the series, 

Starting 2nd series probs wed since im off work later this week 

13 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Just finished the first series the other day, its really quite good, wee bit of over the top storyline at one point but the political aspect is really good for the most of the series, 

Starting 2nd series probs wed since im off work later this week 

I think the points being made about the rise of extremes on both ends political spectrum are being well made.

But to make it dramatic you do kinda need the ott storylines 🤣

Steven Cree in now very much on my Wid list!

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

I think the points being made about the rise of extremes on both ends political spectrum are being well made.

But to make it dramatic you do kinda need the ott storylines 🤣

Steven Cree in now very much on my Wid list!

Funnily enough the OTT plotlines dont really feel that OTT even though you know they are OTT, and i think thats a big positive to the writing of the rest of the story that they can slip in a wee OTT moment and it doesn't distract from the full thing

Defp helps when the characters are brilliantly played, Carlyle is fantastic to watch along with the rest of them, all the politicians seen it in give off the air of sneaky, snakey, backstabbing b*****ds 

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Funnily enough the OTT plotlines dont really feel that OTT even though you know they are OTT, and i think thats a big positive to the writing of the rest of the story that they can slip in a wee OTT moment and it doesn't distract from the full thing

Defp helps when the characters are brilliantly played, Carlyle is fantastic to watch along with the rest of them, all the politicians seen it in give off the air of sneaky, snakey, backstabbing b*****ds 

Yeah they all capture Tory's being twats well.

7 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Sherlock's a b*st*rd.

He makes J R Ewing look like a choir boy.

Reveal hidden contents

Having said that Watson's wife ( ! ) has just shot him and it is only the bullet , still inside his body , that is stopping him bleeding to death

Have you come across Irene Adler yet?