Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Sat and watched the first episode of Channel 4's Hunted last night on 4OD. Basically people go on the run and a bunch of PI's try to find them. Was enjoying it until one of the runners started getting on my tits. Can't mind her name but twice she called home to check up on her kid without thinking it through or telling the girl she was running with.

One guy has made it from the South coast to Scotland while another couple kept getting local buses around basically the same area thinking there was no chance they'd be caught. They were caught in days :lol:

Sat and watched the first episode of Channel 4's Hunted last night on 4OD. Basically people go on the run and a bunch of PI's try to find them. Was enjoying it until one of the runners started getting on my tits. Can't mind her name but twice she called home to check up on her kid without thinking it through or telling the girl she was running with.

One guy has made it from the South coast to Scotland while another couple kept getting local buses around basically the same area thinking there was no chance they'd be caught. They were caught in days :lol:

Annoyed me to. I'd have ditched the lass who phoned home, stupid cow. Once was bad enough but to have done it twice. :guns

And those two woman who wandered around aimlessly in town centres and getting on public buses. They were actually surprised to have been caught. :blink:

Empire

Fucking empire

Second season starting soon so we're getting Ad overkill trying to convince us it's the best ever TV show and "It'll change your life" type shite EVERY FUCKING AD BREAK

It's a bad Dallas(70's Dallas) with even worse acting/dialogue/script ad should have been killed with fire before it saw the light of day.

Some dog food advert where the dog owner is swithering between feeding the stupid c**t boar flavour or beef flavour.

As if the dog can tell the difference.

Choose beef, less likely to taste of David Cameron's love juice.

That guy running around fort william is a bit demented. Especially after watching the 2nd episode.

He's just nuts :lol: You're on a programme about escaping a team of experienced hunters and he's having the time of his life laying traps and hiding in the bushes! Wouldn't be surprised if he escapes after the 28 days but just keeps on hiding out in the Scottish Highlands.

Edited by The Minertaur

Loved how the store keeper twigged that the female hunter was talking shit in no time. And thought the Scottish adviser to the brothers was going to kick f**k out of them when they couldnt understand not to phone home on any device.

The doctor is mad and has decided to take the piss out of the hunters. :lol:

Started watching Dr Foster last night. Thorougly enjoyable couple of episodes so far. Not normally the sort of thing I'd watch but has been good so far.

In bigger news I just found that Arnold Schwarzenegger is to be the new Donald Trump in this years Celebrity Apprentice? :lol:

In bigger news I just found that Arnold Schwarzenegger is to be the new Donald Trump in this years Celebrity Apprentice? :lol:

To be fair, he did arrive in the US with f**k all, and look at everything he's achieved

To be fair, he did arrive in the US with f**k all, and look at everything he's achieved

I'm not disputing that - will just be fantastic to see Arnie in serious business mode. "You're Terminated" had better be his catchphrase!

No idea how they do but somehow ITV have the knack of creating celebrity shite that is so bad you cant believe its on tv, the latest being 'Who Does The Dishes'. its level of shiteness keeps you watching for a few minutes until your brain kicks back in; the guessers going from Hugh Grant to Floella Benjamin. The mystery celeb was Rowland Rivron - whoever the f**k that is.