Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Father Brown is the apotheosis of Wifey TV.  Vera is slightly grittier.  Plus Brenda Blethyn is a terrific actress.

Yes, she is good.

There's actually loads of them on that auld wifeyest of channels: ITV Encore - Sky 123.  Fill yer boots.

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Play to the Whistle. Jesus christ what a lot of shite. I quite like Walsh but he comes across as a minter on it and Willoughby isn't a very good presenter by herself.

Drivel.

Isn't this a ripoff of A League of Their Own on Sky, with James Corden? Mind you, I know who I'd rather watch...

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Play to the Whistle. Jesus christ what a lot of shite. I quite like Walsh but he comes across as a minter on it and Willoughby isn't a very good presenter by herself.

Drivel.

The first time I seen it I quite enjoyed it, then watched another couple and it got really shit. Walsh tries far too hard, the guy who gives the scores is totally pointless and his bits aren't funny and they do the exact same games every episode. Only decent ones on it are Ramesh, Lampard and the Willoughby's Willoughboobies.

The new series of The Trip, with Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan starts on Sky tonight.:thumsup2

As a virgin media customer, I couldn't possibly dislike this more. Just rewatched the first two again; such easy watching

On 04/04/2017 at 18:44, Monkey Tennis said:

Indeed Kincardine.  Gratified to see that my recommendation alters your viewing patterns.

It is Wifey Telly, mind.

vera is a dark shame of mine lol, always been into cop shows that are one episode storylines (although shetland i do like and thats usually around 2 or 3 i think),

On 04/04/2017 at 23:02, D.A.F.C said:

The fresh prince is back on, well crafted and really watchable. Looks a bit dated now though.

netflix have it now as well, some outstanding moments in it throughout the shows run, plus Uncle Phil was outstanding, pity he's pan bread now