Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

1066 on BBC2. 3 parter with historian Dan Snow. I'm not usually into history but this reconstruction has been outstanding .

It's a repeat from last year, but agreed it was very good. Have pretty much forgotten most of it already so don't tell me who wins.

It's a repeat from last year, but agreed it was very good. Have pretty much forgotten most of it already so don't tell me who wins.

It's not who you think! My money was on the vikings... led by well known Scottish actor chap whose name escapes me.

I've had the misfortune to watch an episode of Mastermind for more than twenty seconds for the first time and I've decided I can't deal with quiz shows. Aside from it being a celebrity version currently featuring a posh, chinless weirdo called Tyger the amount of passes on questions is pushing me over the edge. Fucking morons.

9 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've had the misfortune to watch an episode of Mastermind for more than twenty seconds for the first time and I've decided I can't deal with quiz shows. Aside from it being a celebrity version currently featuring a posh, chinless weirdo called Tyger the amount of passes on questions is pushing me over the edge. Fucking morons.

If Wiki is to be believed, he has interesting parents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyger_Drew-Honey

For some weird reason I've been binge watching "Who do you think I am?" tonight. Charles Dance and Craig Revel Horwood were fine (the latter is a descendent of convicts, hotel managers, miners and champion clog dancers, which he was happy about.) The final episode which I probably will switch off is Clare Balding just scouring her family tree for homosexuals, while knowing everything about her aristocratic lineage already. God knows why, does she need genes to justify herself? Some of her ancestors might have resented her intrusion and arbitrary interpretation of their diaries and letters.

Edited by welshbairn

13 hours ago, supermik said:

The resurrection of Howard in the Hotels.com advert :)

11 hours ago, wellinwigan said:

Love him dancing backwards lol

You both seem to consider this a good thing. Perplexing.