Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On 21/06/2017 at 20:28, The Naitch said:

Catching up on Great Canal Journeys from the weekend. Glad to see it back.

I don't want to sound harsh towards old Pru in her state of health, but they really are a pair of luvvies. It makes it that bit harder to enjoy what should be an excellent programme.

I don't want to sound harsh towards old Pru in her state of health, but they really are a pair of luvvies. It makes it that bit harder to enjoy what should be an excellent programme.

Och away and no be so precious, the fact she is still doing it is wonderful, so what if they are luvvies and yes you are been incredibly harsh

Just watched all the Putin interviews. I would believe him ahead of any american leader tbh. I think the truth is somewhere between black and white. There's no doubt that America has been attacking Russia since the cold war ended and Ukraine and NATO expansion is part of that.

On 23/06/2017 at 22:43, ecto said:

Och away and no be so precious, the fact she is still doing it is wonderful, so what if they are luvvies and yes you are been incredibly harsh

Met them in Oman a couple of years ago. You could see she was struggling but both very pleasant. Every time I looked at her I expected her to bark "BASIL" Great that they are still doing it.

24 Hours in Police Custody is pretty much the only thing I set out to watch on TV at the moment. Another entertaining episode last night, particularly enjoyed the solicitor's reactions when the care worker was condemning herself. The Ali G talking kid was struggling with the concept of a 'no comment' interview as well. I did enjoy his response to 'Have you seen that tracksuit before' - think it was along the lines of 'In JD Sports innit'. 

Binge watching Spies of Warsaw at the mo, and just discovered it was written by Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais, probably the greatest TV comedy writers of all time. Very good but the jokes are a bit lame.

Edited by welshbairn

On 06/07/2017 at 11:03, LondonHMFC said:

Hooked to Ackley Bridge at the moment, never watched Waterloo Road which a lot say it is a direct copy of. 

I'm enjoying it too - had the first four episodes recorded before I got round to watching it but was impressed from the start. I was trying to work out where I'd seen the dark-haired teacher before - she was in Ashes to Ashes. Needs to go in the MILF thread...

8 hours ago, GordonD said:

I'm enjoying it too - had the first four episodes recorded before I got round to watching it but was impressed from the start. I was trying to work out where I'd seen the dark-haired teacher before - she was in Ashes to Ashes. Needs to go in the MILF thread...

Liz White?

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

BBC Three stopped and went online only a year and a half ago.

So it's only online. Good enough for most of those interested. Tbh it annoyed me a lot more when BBC4 was Archery or the like for the entire Olympics. 

24 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What the fucks wrong with archery?

Ping

Plock

Piing

Plock 

etc