Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

The kevin bacon adverts make me want to commit a massacre, everything about them is horrible. The cringiest parts that make me boil with rage are when he talks football, makes my fucking skin crawl

" I HOPE THERE'S SOME BITE IN MID....FIELD 1111"

" GOOD CHOICE THEY HAVE A FREE.........KICK ON THE EDGE OF OUR BOX"

Who the f**k thought of this its actually horrible, there's nothing redeeming about these at all. You just know theyve pissed a shitload of money on these too.

There's loads of instances of bacon fucking up his UK attempts in those adverts. Like when he puts the conga line in reverse, he puts his right arm back over the imaginary seat.

Lawrenson's bitter rant against Blatter after the Lampard "goal" is always worth a repeat viewing though.

That whole game is still one of my best memories in football, an almost perfect afternoon of delight in every way possible.

I wonder what the number 1 will be? I simply can't imagine what they'll put for it...

Edited: What a hysterical, massively over the top bitter load of shite about Maradona's celebration in 94.

Edited by DA Baracus

that show as dire , at least murs tried to make it look natural ferdinand could not have made it any more obvious he was reading an autoque , and struggling to read it at that

Ha! I thought that too! Ferdinand came across as rather thick

The Comedy Central 'World Cup' advert. A crowd of people singing things like "Jimmy Carr, Jimmy Carr, why must you always go too far?!" and "Dara O'Briain, despicable you, you're funny and you're clever but you look like Gru!" in a football chant style.

It's fucking awful.