Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Since when did Christmas ads become a thing? Daft c***s on Facebook sharing them, doing the retailers work for them with comments like 'made me cry' 'they've done it again' 'just brilliant'. They are just adverts, not even very good ones at that. That John Lewis penguin one is beyond lame yet still folk are fawning over it. I despair

The lidl ad's annoying too. It's also incredibly stupid, oooh it tastes like something good. No it's lidl. What? I can't believe it's edible. I know it was ten pence for everything but it's all horsemeat.

If there's one day you splash out on its Christmas Day, get a grip you utter tinks. Don't invite people round then tell them you've been a cheap git.

Robin Hood C4

Robin and his merry men have Irish accents. What's that about?

So, what kind of accents did semi mythological Yorkshire and Nottingham folk from the 12th and 13th centuries have?

Bloody loving Vikings.

Wild Bill on Film4, just finished. Cracking film, was expecting some mockney gangster shite or a "Isn't life miserable no you're a cant" cinema verite shite. Wasn't shite at all, great acting and didn't leave you feeling miserable.

STV are doing a drama on the Bristol eccentric who got shafted as a murder suspect, and never even got a slice of pizza. Worth watching on +1 if you have it.

P.S. It's a 2 parter, concludes tomorrow night. Fkn hate them, when you don't know.

Edited by welshbairn

Hobo with a Shotgun on Film 4, on now and repeated at 1155 on +1. Can't figure out if it's arthouse, 'sploitation/ironic or just shite. Probably the latter but quite enjoying it half cut. (me, that is)

P.S. By the way NSFW would be an understatement. Very nasty.

Edited by welshbairn