Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Don't know if this is the right bit, but the football advert on Sky Sports for the new season where they sing a song then go to one guys face where they sing "altogether now!. Seen it about 100 times in the last week and it gets more annoying every time!

cannae remember seeing them filming at ibrox.....

:lol:

TBF the entire bouts are farcical. They never have a guard up (esp. Rocky) and are receiving blows every round, yet they always manage to go the whole hog! I suppose if it was realistic it'd be pretty dull.

You can forgive the unrealistic fights when you have one of the best scenes from any film in the montage when he climbs the mountain.

Draagooooooo, dragooooo, dragooooooooo!

You can forgive the unrealistic fights when you have one of the best scenes from any film in the montage when he climbs the mountain.

Draagooooooo, dragooooo, dragooooooooo!

That entire montage is glorious. It's sublimely ludicrous. Rocky IV is easily the best of the series.

Toyota appear to have developed an advertising campaign design entirely to put me off buying their cars.

On one hand you've got someone who is a self titled "internet prankster" dressed up quite obviously as a car seat but supposedly fooling everyone. Incidentally if you describe yourself as an internet prankster, you should really be considering killing yourself.

On the other hand you've got a load of folk driving about singing some fucking dreadful manufactured pop shite making you wish that there was some kind of catastrophic electrical fire in the car incinerating them all.

And don't get me started on their awful fucking "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" Go Fun Yourself slogan.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Toyota appear to have developed an advertising campaign design entirely to put me off buying their cars.

On one hand you've got someone who is a self titled "internet prankster" dressed up quite obviously as a car seat but supposedly fooling everyone. Incidentally if you describe yourself as an internet prankster, you should really be considering killing yourself.

On the other hand you've got a load of folk driving about singing some fucking dreadful manufactured pop shite making you wish that there was some kind of catastrophic electrical fire in the car incinerating them all.

And don't get me started on their awful fucking "nudge, nudge, wink, wink" Go Fun Yourself slogan.

As soon as I first saw that advert, that was pretty much my feeling too. His wee look towards the camera had me in paroxysms of fury.

Why the f**k have the BBC commissioned such pish as Tumble? Is this what Saturday tv is now?

And why the love affair with Louis Smith, was fucking delighted watching him lose to a Scot in the gymnastics during the Commonwealth Games, especially with the commentators bigging him up.

Edited by meanmistermustard

Getting a bit bored waiting for about the horniest moment in main stream cinema. Should be soon,The Sheltering Sky, BBC2.

P.S. b*****ds must have cut it out for TV.. :angry:

Edited by welshbairn

Seems like the best place to put something like this. Just finished watching the show Mayday that was on the BBC last year. Brilliant show. BBC have done some cracking original series', it has to be said.

Edited by NewDomDom