Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Flicking through the channels last night I stumbled on a show called Dapper Laughs - On The Pull.

I can safely say that this was the most cringeworthy pile of shite that I have witnessed for many a year. Fucking utter shite.

there was a thread on the c**t in the off topic a few weeks back, he is as funny as ballache

Mozzamozza, on 05 Nov 2014 - 23:04, said:

"Weel be claimun, weel be claimun, weel be claimun pee pee aye..."

Radio advert. Fucking shoot them now.

That used to be on the local radio station all the fucking time. Horrible advert. Not been on in quite some time though. Just reached you lot? :P

The postcode lottery advert.

"Derrrrrick we're off ti beneedorm"

No, just fucking no.

i think the Benidorm tourist board should sue. the number of folk avoiding it down to that advert alone!!

I thought it was a wee bit disappointing but that ending completely saved it for me, superb. I'm guessing it lost a lot for being cut down to one hour though.

I did think the same, although I find watching theatre stuff on the telly doesn't have the same effect as seeing it in person.

Oot yer b*****d nut was quite funny though.

Just turned my telly on and BBC3 was on. Don't tell the bride.

Woman crying about the husbands plans for the wedding. You signed up to the show moron.

This!

Not only that, what do they do with the bride whilst the groom is busy? Whisk her off to a fecking castle and dress shop so she can look longingly and say "This is the one for me. I've dreamed of it since I was a little girl" to her mates and her mum. Should have saved up, then.