Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I've taken to watching old "London's Burning" on Youtube in recent months since my Advanced Fire Fighting course. Its good stuff to be fair.

You'd like to think they'd provide you with better training than that.

I won't be able to see the polis anymore without picturing the cadets up at Tulliallan being sat down in front of a marathon of "The Bill".

I won't be able to see the polis anymore without picturing the cadets up at Tulliallan being sat down in front of a marathon of "The Bill".

After a five day course I can pick out so many technical aspects which are wrong, such as only putting three second bursts of water onto the fire etc.

I still have an extreme want to buy a fire engine when I can afford it though, nothing will be able to beat cutting about in a fire engine...

The way Police Scotland are going they'd be better off watching Scooby-Doo.

After a five day course I can pick out so many technical aspects which are wrong, such as only putting three second bursts of water onto the fire etc.

I still have an extreme want to buy a fire engine when I can afford it though, nothing will be able to beat cutting about in a fire engine...

Only £9,995 on eBay right now. Get wired in; you could be Scotland's answer to Marcus Licinius Crassus.

m3lKFVIsxyo6VldqDvkAQXg.jpg

The way Police Scotland are going they'd be better off watching Scooby-Doo.

Mystery Inc. have a 100% conviction rate. Could do a lot worse.

If nothing else, it'd be entertaining to watch bobbies trying to pull villains' heids aff when they catch them.

Well with the privatisation of the NHS supposedly imminent under the Tories, surely the Fire Service will come next?

I shall start to prepare now.

I'll away to look up some ambulance prices for Mrs M.

And they say crime doesn't pay

With the greatest of respect to Alloa's coppers, I'd certainly think twice before doing it again. They don't look anything like this, you know:

DC-DAISY-813__0.jpg

Taggartfest 2015 has reached the classic Nest of Vipers. Absolute class; Taggart was the fucking man :thumsup2

Turns out that the DVDs are also taken from somebody's old VHS copies they taped off the telly, however :lol:

I have a vague memory from childhood, of watching a parody of Taggart. I think it might have been Naked Video and Tony Roper portraying Taggart? :huh:

Anyhoo, all I remember is 'Taggart' walking into a pub and saying:

"There's been a murder! You're under arrest! Ya vicious, callous wee jobby!" :D

That's getting looked up.

I'd imagine everyone's seen this :P

That advert where the wee kid gets brain freeze and his mum has to Google how to cure it.

It’s not so much the advert as such, it’s just that the wee kid looks like a p***k and for some reason I want to kick f**k out of him. Who ever got brain freeze from eating an ice pole anyway? I fucking hate him.