Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Dr Terrible's House of Horrible.

Not really, but I haven't seen it yet, and it doesn't seem to be available on DVD or streaming, so I'm leaving this here to remind me to track it down. Been wanting to see it for years and Bert Raccoon's mysterious liaisons with Honor Blackman have brought it back to mind.

Probably going to be shit after all this build-up.

There seems to be a new series of Made in Chelsea occurring at some point. How?

It's a guess, but I'm going to say Club DECE had something to do with it.

Unless...did they all die and you're wondering how they found replacements?

Anyone else been watching lucky man?? Enjoyed every episode, new series to follow next year.

Aye, thought it was excellent. The only thing that annoyed me(yes, it is petty) is that I recognised the actor who was Golding. So I kind of expected him to have a bigger role than the new boyfriend of the police officer's ex wife

Couples on programmes who have a wee snog first thing in the morning. f**k right off. I'd boke sticking my tongue down Jessica Alba's throat first thing in the morning!*

* She'd boke as well, but for a completely different reason :lol:

Oak furniture land ads seem to be increasing again. Couple of twats.

Also, that admiral advert with the bird dressed up as an admiral arriving at an office. Fucking dreadful.

Not just the Oak Cuntiture adverts, but any adverts that become a wee "series" where they desperately try to make the gimmick a "thing". That fat fucking go compare c**t is to blame.

Not just the Oak Cuntiture adverts, but any adverts that become a wee "series" where they desperately try to make the gimmick a "thing". That fat fucking go compare c**t is to blame.

You forgotten about this c**t already, KB?

The Aviva adverts with the two families. I couldn't care less what they spend.

Mind when it was "quote me happy"? Lol

Everything about that is awful, from the horrific song playing over it to the ginger-afroed kid wiping its face with money to the smug little brat saying, "may the best family win". f**k right off.

I think the yuppie Gold Blend c***s are more at fault here.

Lip synch battle or whatever it's called. That's some really awful shit.

The apologists that tell you that "it's hilarious" and "just a bit of fun". They're the fucking problem here.

That pretty much goes for any of that warm diarrhea that passes for TV now mind you.