Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Shows like The Big Bang Theory that make out that couples in their mid-20/30s have sex every night.

Maybe it's just me but as much as I like shooting my load I literally could not be bothered with the work involved in doing it every day, and to be honest it would get boring.

I was like that for the first year but you are better pacing it as they dontb tell you at the start you get a finite number of goes.

Shows like The Big Bang Theory that make out that couples in their mid-20/30s have sex every night.

Maybe it's just me but as much as I like shooting my load I literally could not be bothered with the work involved in doing it every day, and to be honest it would get boring.

If I was going out with Penny or Bernadette in BBT I'd be more than comfortable with sex every night. Possibly every hour.

Does anyone actually watch Empire?

C4 show an advert for it in just about every break, and it looks shite.

It does indeed look shite.

It's meant to be super racist as well. Abusive homophobic black guys with guns, drugs, in and out of jail and shagging white women.

Ticking all the stereotype boxes.

There's a documentary about people's struggles with aspergers and tourettes on bbc2. I'd hope if the guy with aspergers had a decent therapist they could divert his fixations to diet and excercise a smidgeon and massively increase his chances of a job.

It does indeed look shite.

It's meant to be super racist as well. Abusive homophobic black guys with guns, drugs, in and out of jail and shagging white women.

Ticking all the stereotype boxes.

I've seen season 1 and just catching up on season 2. Really like the show - much better than almost anything else on E4 anyway! 

New match.com advert. Two lesbians strip off and kiss each other. Certainly beats go compare.

Heterosexual Match.com adverts - boring oddballs meet up in a cafe/bar/bookshop and giggle nervously at each other.

Homosexual Match.com advert - hawt femme lesbioids strip off and make out.

Subscriptions falling, I take it?   :lol:

" Can't Touch This "

What is it with this early evening Saturday slot that makes the BBC continually fill it with inane pish?

Just saw a few minutes of that today. That show seems to be actively trying to be awful, in a variety of different ways.