F1 2014

deano67

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumours on Twitter that Ecclestone is thinking of scrapping Monza after next season. The guy really needs to chuck it in, he's ruining the sport.

Monza is fantastic to attend too.

Really enjoyed it when I went but that was shockingly nearly a decade ago, although dress code is strictly red unless you can take a bit of banter.

Rumours on Twitter that Ecclestone is thinking of scrapping Monza after next season. The guy really needs to chuck it in, he's ruining the sport.

Monza is fantastic to attend too.

Really enjoyed it when I went but that was shockingly nearly a decade ago, although dress code is strictly red unless you can take a bit of banter.

Contract is up for renewal in 2016,Bernie doing the usual

Anyway who is all going to silverstone??

Take a brolly its meant to be showery all w/end

Take my McLaren brolly ever year now, wouldn't go without it. Lewis has to win this, not just because it would be great to see him win in front of his home crowd again, but he can't afford any more slip up's in the title fight. Also looking forward to hearing the new engines in person too!

Take my McLaren brolly ever year now, wouldn't go without it. Lewis has to win this, not just because it would be great to see him win in front of his home crowd again, but he can't afford any more slip up's in the title fight. Also looking forward to hearing the new engines in person too!

aah the old macleran fan who has flip flopped,youll have plenty of friends :P

You wont need earplugs :lol:

aah the old macleran fan who has flip flopped,youll have plenty of friends :P

You wont need earplugs :lol:

I always pack a radio so that I can hear what's going on at other parts of the track I can't see, looks like I won't need that and I will be able to hear the PA system. Someone said that the GP2 cars are louder now than the F1 cars, that will be fucking weird!

Hamilton is a right torn faced c**t now depending which way the wind is blowing. Hope he gets punted off.

He is,, happy as a pig in shite when he's winning and a wee knobber with a petted lip when he's not, really went off him again recently myself!!

I always pack a radio so that I can hear what's going on at other parts of the track I can't see, looks like I won't need that and I will be able to hear the PA system. Someone said that the GP2 cars are louder now than the F1 cars, that will be fucking weird!

That was me and yip the gp2 is much louder and you can hear the pa during f1:-(

Hamilton saying he is inspired by Muhammad Ali.....talks about how he intentionally took the hits to strike back at the right time. Like this is all part of Hamilton's plan. He really is a knob.

Hamilton saying he is inspired by Muhammad Ali.....talks about how he intentionally took the hits to strike back at the right time. Like this is all part of Hamilton's plan. He really is a knob.

Oh, so going 29 points behind is some kind of rope-a-dope strategy? Wow.

Sure all the folk heading to Silverstone today are beside themselves with excitement at getting to see Susie Wolff in action. The lack of challenge to her claims from the likes of the BBC is embarrassing. The reason you can't get a drive is not because you're a woman, it's because you're not very good - your results in DTM and the like back that up. Arguably that, and the blatant nepotism, will do more harm than good to the chances of a woman getting into F1 in the near future.

Simona de Silvestro at Sauber is a much more talented driver who may well get a chance later this year. She is far more deserving of it.

Sure all the folk heading to Silverstone today are beside themselves with excitement at getting to see Susie Wolff in action. The lack of challenge to her claims from the likes of the BBC is embarrassing. The reason you can't get a drive is not because you're a woman, it's because you're not very good - your results in DTM and the like back that up. Arguably that, and the blatant nepotism, will do more harm than good to the chances of a woman getting into F1 in the near future.

Simona de Silvestro at Sauber is a much more talented driver who may well get a chance later this year. She is far more deserving of it.

Yip,but is she married to Toto :lol:

Wimmin drivers!

Archived