F1 2014

deano67

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure all the folk heading to Silverstone today are beside themselves with excitement at getting to see Susie Wolff in action. The lack of challenge to her claims from the likes of the BBC is embarrassing. The reason you can't get a drive is not because you're a woman, it's because you're not very good - your results in DTM and the like back that up. Arguably that, and the blatant nepotism, will do more harm than good to the chances of a woman getting into F1 in the near future.

Simona de Silvestro at Sauber is a much more talented driver who may well get a chance later this year. She is far more deserving of it.

Couldn't agree more.

Lewis ballsed that one up royally. First attempting to screw with his teammate by going slow enough to prevent him starting his last lap then not competing his lap becasue he either misjudged the drying conditions or was arrogant enough to think despite the drying sector he had it in the bag.

Either way.......it was kind of pleasing.

Was that on BBC? No seethe yet on Sky.

According to the BBC live text:

Lewis Hamilton gives a Kimi Raikkonen-esque interview to Lee McKenzie.

"I don't know, I don't have much of an answer," says Lewis Hamilton when asked why he aborted the lap. When pushed for an answer, a disappointed Hamilton added: "I just decided not to do the lap."

Did he not complete the lap because he felt he wasn't going to improve, Hamilton says: "Obviously not. I don't have anything to say to you at the moment."

He is an objectionable, moany, whiney, arrogant little shit - perhaps it's part of his management's plan to turn him into some F1 caricature of a rapper.

Sadly the British media seems happy to indulge this pish. The headline on the BBC website is pathetic: "Lewis Hamilton sixth as Nico Rosberg takes British GP pole." How about concentrate on Rosberg being on pole - or if it has to be the British angle that one is third? It's worse than the focus on England at football.

Didnt see the interviews but his body language when he got out of the car at the end of qualifying :lol::lol::lol::thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:P:P

If he had a cat, its arse would have been kicked all the way from Silverstsone to Monaco

Fucking Pleasing

Archived