F1 2014

deano67

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luck plays a big part in f1 just now lews has none.

And that's all it comes down to - not Mercedes deliberately sabotaging their car.

Talk of rain but will believe it when I see it. Hamilton starting from the pits - behind Magnussen!

And that's all it comes down to - not Mercedes deliberately sabotaging their car.

Talk of rain but will believe it when I see it. Hamilton starting from the pits - behind Magnussen!

Aye. I've seen the racism card played a couple of times on Twitter by some utter weapons. Presumably Mercedes did not notice Lewis Hamilton's ethnicity until after they'd signed him.

God knows why some folk keep talking the sport down, that was yet another fantastic race. Dissappointed Alonso couldn't hold on but it's impossible not to like Ricciardo.

Think how much better it would have been with success ballast and standing restarts...

Such a brilliant race. Amazing drives from the top three.

And f**k Rosberg btw. What a little bitch! Snitching on drivers passing an accident and crying on about Lewis not letting him past when he was barely close enough. He's hardly had to race all season, and when he has he's moaned on like the ocean should part for him. Used to like him but he's not impressed me this year with his attitude. So lucky he's leading this championship.

I think he had a bit of justification moaning about Hamilton not letting him through having been told he'd move over - however the team should have then told him he'd have to pass when Hamilton, quite rightly, didn't let him through. A far better solution would have been to pull Rosberg into the pits a few laps earlier, which might have won him the race.

Mercedes may have missed out on a win with Hamilton - if they'd put softs on at his stop and then put on fresh tyres around the time Ricciardo or Rosberg came in he may well have done it. Still, third from the pits was terrific and he pulled points back on Rosberg into the bargain. Could have looked a bit happier about it on the podium!

Archived