What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

Correct it wasnt, as Martin relayed via a DM

And I dont have long hair, don't have any hair in fact, and I dont live in Stirling.

And besides, I was working as an peace envoy for the UN, based mainly in Fort William but I cant reveal any more or I'd be forced to kill you

What was the name of your band, Magee?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. I had a pop at monster and Ayrgirl, met up with them a few times at the start, got a bit jealous when I saw they'd be in Edinburgh and never got a chance to catch up with them. Took a daft turn and announced I'd be jacking in facebook, and didn't get round to doing it till later that evening.

LM (and monster) have since deleted and blocked me, I have tried to apologise in the past, but I've done the damage myself.

You're 38 years old! :lol:

Talking of under the radar, is it true that Tom McB is Swampy?

Surely this can't be true? Whereas Swampy was an excellent poster on a massively wide variety of topics, Tom McB is utterly dreadful in almost every respect.

With Philpy, normally I enjoy a good point and laugh P&B meltdown as much as anyone, but I actually feel quite bad for the guy here. He seems like a nice enough man, who's totally harmless and just wants to fit in, but this isn't really the place for people going through a tough time if they're going to take everything to heart and let it get to them. Should probably step away from P&B for a while, can't imagine this is helping whatever it is he's going through.

I've not been to Edinburgh in years. :unsure:First line of the message says "he's asked me to message you".

As I said, I didn't ask. Being a woman, misheard me and tried to be "helpful"

Archived