Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

My maw has been looking after our friends cat whilst they have been living in Africa for 2 years. They are due back March/April time so it'll be time to say goodbye to Maggie. She fucking hates people but can be a wee sweetheart too. I will miss her.

Does mean her other two cats will get their territory back finally! 

FB_IMG_1485377858634.jpg

19 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

My maw has been looking after our friends cat whilst they have been living in Africa for 2 years. They are due back March/April time so it'll be time to say goodbye to Maggie. She fucking hates people but can be a wee sweetheart too. I will miss her.

Does mean her other two cats will get their territory back finally! 

FB_IMG_1485377858634.jpg

Looks like she wouldn't put up with any shite.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Had to take the bold boy to the vets tonight, abscess still hadn't burst, he was looking rough as f**k, and I was worried about blood poisoning. The vet said it had to be drained now, so its a night in the vets for him. Going to get him some formed chicken slices/crap out of Asda tomorrow when I pick him up, he loves that shite.

f**k knows what the bills going to be.:(

Probably best to let the vet see to it. My old Rory was forever scrapping. He smelled like puke one day and on closer inspection he had a seeping bloody wound behind his ear. Touched his head and it sprayed bloody puss everywhere. The bad tempered old git kept shaking his head, spraying more everywhere. 

fudge.jpg

This lad used to fight the fox occasionally and we used to bath his scratches in a solution of Epsom salts. Not that he liked it much.

whisky.jpg

she was more of an eater than a fighter. Pictured here being annoyed at being given a Rubik's cube to figure out when trying to kip. 

6 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Oooft. Antibiotics? Vet meds are extortionate.

These vets must be multi-millionaires, there was a woman before me, that got charged £230 for a geriatric looking labrador that had a sock on his paw.

22 hours ago, tamthebam said:

fudge.jpg

This lad used to fight the fox occasionally and we used to bath his scratches in a solution of Epsom salts. Not that he liked it much.

I was working down at Largo recently and there was a fox hanging about in the garden of the house I was at, coming over really close and just sitting there waiting to see if I had food. After a while a cat appeared from next door and chased it off. The guy in the house said it was a regular sight and the cat struts about absolutely bossing the neighbourhood. I suppose for a fox, a cat is a bit of an unnecessary risk with claws that could easily take an eye out.,

tbf he was probably fechtin' other cats but Dad used to blame the fox. The bold boy was actually soft as shite when indoors.

His sister never got into fights- she was a good hunter but because she was bloody huge I think the other cats used to avoid her. The Mags Haney of our neighbourhood! :lol:

On 26/01/2017 at 22:33, D.A.F.C said:

That programme was hilarious. The Shamley Green moggies were shown to be getting up to all sorts of mischief. All manner of conclusions were drawn regarding the cats deliberating going out at set times to avoid confrontations with one another as well as maximising their species hunting potential if their area was under 24 hours feline hunting.

Only for the very last household to have seven cats in them behaving entirely differently, going out all manner of times, not caring a shit about other cats cutting through their territory, & generally blowing all their conclusions right out of the water! :lol:

For those of you who missed it:

One hour's worth of full frontal pussy leaving nothing to the imagination.