Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

This'll be my second time. No more pets for me, too difficult.

Get one that'll outlive you, like a tortoise or a crocodile. The crocodile might outlive you for more reasons than just it's lifespan right enough.

Follow the advice and get a new cat.

Will be a good while before we consider it. But like the last time this happened we are aware that there are a lot of cats out there that need a good home after being treated like shite. We would only ever consider a rescue cat.

so...never say never.

I was gently stroking and caressing my girlfriends grannies pussy earlier on today and within seconds of what i thought was a caring and loving embrace i found myself with scratches and blood on my hand.

This. It's exactly the reason I'm not fond of cats tbh. Not to start a new debate about Cats Vs Dogs, but at least a dog tends to give you plenty of warning before it decides to rip your face off. They growl, move away or shake their tail. Granted a cat will shake it's tail as well, but sometimes they just decide to claw at you! Little fuckers. And that's if you're petting them, not even annoying them :o

Will be a good while before we consider it. But like the last time this happened we are aware that there are a lot of cats out there that need a good home after being treated like shite. We would only ever consider a rescue cat.

so...never say never.

Our family dog got put down when I was still at home. I was devastated, having grown up with her always being there. I now have a new dog but it was a good couple of years before I even considered thinking about getting a dog. They're not like hamsters that's for sure :)

so...never say never.

It's a really horrible situation. I've previously also thought "never again", but eventually I came to the conclusion that I don't really want to live in a house that doesn't have a couple of cats knocking about in it.

Our last cat died at the start of the year - had been ill for a while and was having regular treatment at the vet, so it didn't really come as a shock when it happened, but the place seemed really empty without her.

I'd said to the missus when we knew it was on the cards that you either get back on the horse straight away or never get round to getting another one, but the flash to bang time was quicker than I think either of us anticipated - the old cat died on Tuesday morning, and by Friday she was mentioning taking a half day and "just going for a look" at the cat & dog home.

By Sunday we'd taken delivery of this pair of wee dicks.

post-36005-0-73011400-1444766928_thumb.j

About a decade ago, I had to put down my first cat, who had been my baby since I was 10. She made it to sixteen before going mad and deciding to chew off her own back legs. Kept trying to keep the wounds clean and keep her away from them, but she was stupid anyway and utterly determined. Eventually the bones were sticking through and the wounds started to smell like almonds, so the vet called time and gave her the injection while I was holding her. Devastating, but it was definitely worth being there as she was always happiest when I was carrying her around, and it was over in seconds.

I won't share the tale of the time our dog's euthanasia went badly wrong, as I think it might only serve to put people off having it done when necessary, but it was utterly traumatising for all concerned :wacko:

About a decade ago, I had to put down my first cat, who had been my baby since I was 10. She made it to sixteen before going mad and deciding to chew off her own back legs. Kept trying to keep the wounds clean and keep her away from them, but she was stupid anyway and utterly determined. Eventually the bones were sticking through and the wounds started to smell like almonds, so the vet called time and gave her the injection while I was holding her. Devastating, but it was definitely worth being there as she was always happiest when I was carrying her around, and it was over in seconds.

I won't share the tale of the time our dog's euthanasia went badly wrong, as I think it might only serve to put people off having it done when necessary, but it was utterly traumatising for all concerned :wacko:

The Forfar version is the way to go, he'll be here soon via Mega Bus.

I was gently stroking and caressing my girlfriends grannies pussy earlier on today and within seconds of what i thought was a caring and loving embrace i found myself with scratches and blood on my hand.

She's probably going through the change of life - they grannies can be right crabbit b*****ds during that period I'm told

• 1 month later...